~Black Cherry Bliss 🍒 under the Viparspectra KS3000~

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Back at it under the KS3000 by Viparspectra! It’s a 320 watt 4 bar LED fixture that will be lighting up my 3.3x3.3ft tent. So it’s slightly larger than your standard 3x3.

Im rocking 2 Earthbox planters with 5 plants total and plan to flip next week maybe sooner.

The genetics I’m running is the Black Cherry Bliss by Elite Cut genetics. Its a cross between Grape Gasoline S1 (CLTVTD cut) x Trop Cherry #8 🍒

I’ll be doing living soil with organic inputs like roots organics terp tea dry amendment line, recharge (microbes, beneficial fungi, humic/fulvic acids, kelp), buildaflower top dress compost blend that has worm castings, oly mountain fish compost, bio char, and some other goodies I can’t remember at the moment.

If you’re looking for some seeds or clones check out my main for sale thread 👇

Shoutout to @ViparSpectra for supplying me with the lights to showcase! 🙏
Black cherry bliss  under the viparspectra ks3000 2

KS3000 specs ⬇️
IMG 6595
IMG 6596
IMG 6597
IMG 6598

Black cherry bliss  under the viparspectra ks3000 3
Black cherry bliss  under the viparspectra ks3000 4
Black cherry bliss  under the viparspectra ks3000 5

Black cherry bliss  under the viparspectra ks3000
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Following along! Love their lights and hope you enjoy as well! Can’t wait to see the 🔥

albitross

albitross

I wrangled cuts off each of my Black Cherry Bliss and Tropical Cherry i have going this morning (and also 2 Gravity bag seed plants). I named them each Becky and LST clipped the remaining branches, leaving them in braces for a week, then I plan to flip.

L to R it is Grav, TropCher, BlkChBliss

Here's a day ago and after the trimjob.
20230927 053504
20230928 064720

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I wrangled cuts off each of my Black Cherry Bliss and Tropical Cherry i have going this morning (and also 2 Gravity bag seed plants). I named them each Becky and LST clipped the remaining branches, leaving them in braces for a week, then I plan to flip.

L to R it is Grav, TropCher, BlkChBliss

Here's a day ago and after the trimjob.
View attachment 2048745View attachment 2048744
Looking good my dude! I’m loving all the content that everyone is starting to post!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Day 11 flower for the 5 phenos of the Black Cherry Bliss and I let things stretch away from me and had to really work to get the plants tucked and weaved into the net. I’ve got everything backed up and will be running more along with some others from the trop cherry fem line. From there we will put the winners against eachother and make final selections before doing another pollination. I’ve got a brand new cross in the works and will give more info on that one later. 😉

Before the tuck and weave
IMG 6828

Directly after
IMG 6831

24 hours later
IMG 6840

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Day 20 Flower and they wanted to stretch just a bit more. I’m super cropping branches left and right and this tent is busting at the seams! I snapped one on accident and found these mini clothes pins that worked perfect instead of tape. I’m about to strip everything below the net and the big fan leaves all over the plant. They definitely need some better airflow since it’s packed tight.

Elite Cut Genetics Croptober specials are live! Ask about our clone and seed deals!
IMG 6969
IMG 6968
IMG 6967

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Day 25 flower and it’s thick as a jungle in here! There needs to be some more airflow and room for the plants to breathe. These are the before pics and after I finish defoliating and removing all the growth below the net I’ll post the after pic. Sunday Funday stay medicated!
IMG 7084
IMG 7085

Last edited:
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Day 36 Flower and things are dam near on autopilot at this point. They did grow too much for the space though and have them too thick and close to the light for my liking. I even had to supercrop a bunch of branches growing directly into the bars filled with the LED diodes. I’ve slacked on getting some better light hanger cables that are shorter. The KS3000 rocking out 🤟I really do like this light.
IMG 7218

Top Bottom