Blogging/Patches on my leaves!

• Thread starter Sponty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sponty

Sponty

Good morning/afternoon!

I checked my plants this morning and they seemed absolutely fine however I did just quickly poke my head in before it was light off time!

Upon checking once I got home that day and the lights are back on I noticed that 1 of 4 plants leaves are starting to look a bit strange. I noticed this kinda blogging/patching of colour on some of the leaves. Almost as if something has been tasting my prescious leaves!

I checked for bugs using a jewelers loop but could seem to find anything when checking the tops and undersides of the leaves but I don't know exactly what I'm looking for.

If someone has seen this before and could shed some light on the issue then please do!

All the best! May the dank be with you.
Bloggingpatches on my leaves 2
Bloggingpatches on my leaves 3
Bloggingpatches on my leaves

Bloggingpatches on my leaves 4
C

climbit

did you add or change anything recently? Are these spots seemingly on the older growth?

B

BudBounty

Are you using any new nutrients? There could be a reaction to that.

Sponty

Sponty

did you add or change anything recently? Are these spots seemingly on the older growth?
Not anything different from what I have been adding. At the most some peroxide might have splashed up and landed on a few leaves.

Looks like it’s starting to get nute burn
The solution is 6 days old and due to be changed today. Surly if it was nute burn this would have occured at the start of the tank change not the end?

Are you using any new nutrients? There could be a reaction to that.
I'm not using anything different to what I usually use. It's all the same brand of good, nothing has changed nute wise from what I can think of.

Sponty

Sponty

Sorry I didn't reply to one part. These do seem to be on the older growth from what I can tell.

Top Bottom