Bruce Banner and I am new

• Thread starter ZepphereHasWeedz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZepphereHasWeedz

ZepphereHasWeedz

I got an Ipower 1000W HM bulb running on ultra lumens right now and have my babies perky and was wondering if this was normal growth at two weeks from germinating? Is my light too low or too high? Is the ipower a good light? Also that is a 15 gallon cloth planter

Bruce banner and i am new
Bruce banner and i am new 2
SSgrower

SSgrower

Welcome to the Farm, you are in 15 gals with a seedling or 2?

ZepphereHasWeedz

ZepphereHasWeedz

Welcome to the Farm, you are in 15 gals with a seedling or 2?
That is just one seedling per pot. Read about Root lock. Don't want my plants competing neither. Thanks for the welcome! I am excited to be here. But currently 2 15 gallon pots with 1 seedling in each.

Ponky

Ponky

You might want to consider a different lighting option for early vegetative growth. Use the 1000 watt once they're a bit bigger.

Ponky

Ponky

What would you recommend? :)
Well for seedlings you don't need much. So florescent or LED. Can be cheaper. I prefer T5 for early vegetative growth. other people prefer cheap LED . These are just examples. They save you a lot on energy. And are better for the young seedling and clones. Tons of brands. Tons of lights pick. 1000 watts eats up 100 dollars a month if it's on 25 hours a day. Plus cooling. 10 bucks vs 100 bucks.

ZepphereHasWeedz

ZepphereHasWeedz

Well for seedlings you don't need much. So florescent or LED. Can be cheaper. I prefer T5 for early vegetative growth. other people prefer cheap LED . These are just examples. They save you a lot on energy. And are better for the young seedling and clones. Tons of brands. Tons of lights pick. 1000 watts eats up 100 dollars a month if it's on 25 hours a day. Plus cooling. 10 bucks vs 100 bucks.
Thank you so much. I am going to order one and see how we do with it.

SSgrower

SSgrower

I use a 1,275 Lumen rated CFL bulb "cool white". I too need a starter light, just busy.

20210505 105308
Cloverdalestan

Cloverdalestan

I got an Ipower 1000W HM bulb running on ultra lumens right now and have my babies perky and was wondering if this was normal growth at two weeks from germinating? Is my light too low or too high? Is the ipower a good light? Also that is a 15 gallon cloth planter
I like to keep mine either outside on in a sunny spot inside until they reach 4-5“ or so. Tough to move a 15 gal container around though,
that’s one reason I stick with 5 gal containers. Once they look established, into the tent and under the lights!

ZepphereHasWeedz

ZepphereHasWeedz

I like to keep mine either outside on in a sunny spot inside until they reach 4-5“ or so. Tough to move a 15 gal container around though,
that’s one reason I stick with 5 gal containers. Once they look established, into the tent and under the lights!
I was thinking bigger pots, bigger plants? I dunno. Seemed logical lol.

Top Bottom