Bud boost yet? First Time Grower question...

• Thread starter TegridyTim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TegridyTim

TegridyTim

Auto Sour Kush 35 days old. I believe im a week and a half into the flowering. My feeding schedule I've been following so far has me waiting about 2 weeks to start the bud/bloom boost. Should I start the bud boost now or just be patient? Thanks for thee advice my friends🙏

Bud boost yet first time grower question
Bud boost yet first time grower question 2
Bud boost yet first time grower question 3
Bud boost yet first time grower question 4
TegridyTim

TegridyTim

I'm trying to practice patience here but I'd hate to find out my yield could have been bigger if I had given the plants some bud boost sooner. Thanks y'all

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
No just wait there just getting started believe me , the chart your using is a good guide by the nutes makers I take it your on the first grow if you hit the boots to early you could interrupt the plants stead take up of the required nutes , I would stick with there guide it’s there to help you accomplish a good grow they don’t want to see you fail it would be bad for there product to be on the shelves if there guidelines were misleading . Od .

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

No! Leave them in veg till they top off ( stop growing vertical) at leat 50 days till they top off and are in full flower it's much to soon, autoflowers flower with age not photoperiod so you want to get the most out of your plants since the majority of autoflowers take 70+ days from sprout i rarely take an auto out of veg till at least day 50, i flower my autos with atami bloombastic i never used whatever your useing but when you do switch over to bloom go really light bc there much easier to burn in flower and do not need allot of bloom nutrients. Last grow samsqatch og auto

20200604 170704
TegridyTim

TegridyTim

Thanks for help friends! Long story short I ended up with Black Magic nutrients, supplement, and bloom boost for the grow. So far so good. Might try some different stuff next time but I'm a happy camper so far!

TegridyTim

TegridyTim

Update...planted May 14th. Plants looking great, deep green leaves (the pix don't do it justice) flowers are a popping. Couple of lady bugs cruzing around and couple piece of shit mini green grasshopper things I had to handle. I got some time before the bud boost still it looks like. Patience...
20200622 192211
20200622 192119 HDR
20200622 185836
20200622 185818

1stonedman

1stonedman

Disregard my comment I have no experience with auto genetics.

If these were not autos I would say those females are a week into flowering. But that's just my two cents. My outdoor girls are still some time from flower stage but I'm in the south not growing autos, and our light/dark has us still in veg / pre flower depending on genetics.. Be well, peace.

Last edited:
TegridyTim

TegridyTim

Day 43...looking nice and healthy. Just starting to get a little frosty and slight color on da tips! The anticipation is killing me already! Never thought I'd enjoy growing a plant so much😂
20200626 161958 HDR
20200626 162011 HDR

TegridyTim

TegridyTim

Just noticed the edges of leaves on the top of a few of the plants have started to point up or almost look like a nasty saw blade, like the leaves have the goose bumps(hard to explain). Is this the plants doing their thing or is this something to address?👍
20200626 195420
20200626 195457

Last edited:
TegridyTim

TegridyTim

This is the stuff I'm using for bloom boost. It says to use during the entire bloom and ripening stage. Should I still wait a bit or am I in the "bloom and ripening" stage? The plants are still growing a half inch or so a day, or just stick to waiting a week or 2? I want them fat dense buds!

20200627 151729
20200627 151647 HDR
20200627 151553 HDR
Top Bottom