Can she survive?

• Thread starter jaimars
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaimars

jaimars

Here are some updated photos she seems to be doing just fine! I’m only wondering if I should cut the lower branches or give them a chance to grow to the light? She will be going in a 4x4 tent with 2 mars hydro 600w lights all by herself for flower. Monday will be week 12 of veg so I’m thinking if I want her to fit in the 4x4 I should be starting flower when she is recovered enough

642E7DED D3C4 4EF3 9315 82585B9BE62B
70F43D4A 3C0A 45EA ACF4 CE0BFC3993A2
F0C5D209 3D17 49A2 BBF5 9BF9DC109914
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Here are some updated photos she seems to be doing just fine! I’m only wondering if I should cut the lower branches or give them a chance to grow to the light? She will be going in a 4x4 tent with 2 mars hydro 600w lights all by herself for flower. Monday will be week 12 of veg so I’m thinking if I want her to fit in the 4x4 I should be starting flower when she is recovered enough
Looking much better. I would remove the bottom 1/3 or so. Get her cleaned up for flower.

jaimars

jaimars

Looking much better. I would remove the bottom 1/3 or so. Get her cleaned up for flower.
Ok thanks! Do you think 2 600w light will be too much for her? Should I do one at a higher intensity or both at medium/high?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok thanks! Do you think 2 600w light will be too much for her? Should I do one at a higher intensity or both at medium/high?
What's the true wattage? I think both should be around 400-500 true watts and that would be good.

jaimars

jaimars

Here’s some updated pics of her...week 8 flower and I’m not sure how close she is to being done I bought a Jewelers loupe 60x but still can’t quite see the trichomes....got as close of a pic as possible....I began flushing a few days ago.....let me know what you think below

03FA2BF6 4EB8 4777 B6F7 C300773ED625
D35CC776 880A 462C BD67 40B9758D4DE9
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Here’s some updated pics of her...week 8 flower and I’m not sure how close she is to being done I bought a Jewelers loupe 60x but still can’t quite see the trichomes....got as close of a pic as possible....I began flushing a few days ago.....let me know what you think below
Oh man let her go :) Shes just entering that delicious swelling time and should put on A LOT more frost. Any time I've got flower power action like that happening I just let it ride regardless.

Like this... she's ridin'...
20201006 161447

20201006 161500

jaimars

jaimars

Oh man let her go :) Shes just entering that delicious swelling time and should put on A LOT more frost. Any time I've got flower power action like that happening I just let it ride regardless.

Like this... she's ridin'...
Your girl is beautiful especially with the purple!......mines look like a lot of swollen Calyx....how long do you think she has?

Madbud

Madbud

She’ll let you know when she stops growing pistils, marijuana menopause

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Your girl is beautiful especially with the purple!......mines look like a lot of swollen Calyx....how long do you think she has?
Like the other dude said, wait until she stops putting out flower. My lower branches on the pics I uploaded are starting to finish. The cola is still spitting out but slowing down. Mine probably is a week or two out. Yours I would put at 2 to 3. But everything is just a guess until you know the strain. I like for the flower to be finished and that last swell go down before I cut em down.

jaimars

jaimars

Like the other dude said, wait until she stops putting out flower. My lower branches on the pics I uploaded are starting to finish. The cola is still spitting out but slowing down. Mine probably is a week or two out. Yours I would put at 2 to 3. But everything is just a guess until you know the strain. I like for the flower to be finished and that last swell go down before I cut em down.

I think she has had stunted growth somewhere in the flower stage but I’m excited to be seeing change....thanks I didn’t realize what was happening lol I’ve been on Google trying to figure out why it seemed like swollen calyx

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
It's all good :) Once you do this a few times you'll stop scoping the chomes and pay more attention to the swell. In most strains it feels like really really solid nugs, flower for the most part has stopped and receded, and its frosted. Cut it Dano! :)))

At first this is the shittiest part of the grow because you want to smoke some magic that you made right? Unless you are in desperate need of weed, this for me is the best part. This stage is what finishes all of your hard work into an icky sticky package. IMO you should have the best time because now you get to watch your Caterpillar turn into butterfly :)

jaimars

jaimars

It's all good :) Once you do this a few times you'll stop scoping the chomes and pay more attention to the swell. In most strains it feels like really really solid nugs, flower for the most part has stopped and receded, and its frosted. Cut it Dano! :)))

At first this is the shittiest part of the grow because you want to smoke some magic that you made right? Unless you are in desperate need of weed, this for me is the best part. This stage is what finishes all of your hard work into an icky sticky package. IMO you should have the best time because now you get to watch your Caterpillar turn into butterfly :)

I love seeing her change that’s the best part for me....I can’t wait to smoke her! I’ve been super patient so no rush lol She spent 12 weeks in veg....I’m excited for drying and trimming even though most ppl think it’s a headache

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I love seeing her change that’s the best part for me....I can’t wait to smoke her! I’ve been super patient so no rush lol She spent 12 weeks in veg....I’m excited for drying and trimming even though most ppl think it’s a headache
I still enjoy trimming :) Do you have your Mason jars ready?

jaimars

jaimars

Trichome check 😬 jewelers loupe I ordered was junk so using my smart phone to capture the trichomes

28B65650 DDA1 408B 8CAF E1150E54B440
jaimars

jaimars

#update week 10 flower still a lot of white hairs but she’s thicker and more trichomes! Hoping she’s going to be done soon!

Top Bottom