Can someone tell me what this yellow dots might be

• Thread starter Shayne010944
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Is this light burn ? Just got the sf2000 and thinking I may have had it too close
Can someone tell me what this yellow dots might be
Can someone tell me what this yellow dots might be 2
Can someone tell me what this yellow dots might be 3

Homesteader

Homesteader

Are you revegging the plant or is it an autoflower? Probably calcium deficient a bit but could be your water. The leaves curling would concern me more. The color of the bud seems a bit off too but maybe that is just the red hairs that look brown

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Are you revegging the plant or is it an autoflower? Probably calcium deficient a bit but could be your water. The leaves curling would concern me more. The color of the bud seems a bit off too but maybe that is just the red hairs that look brown
I’ve just started flushing today, it’s autoflower sour 60 strain . Think the curling leaves happened from the previous burple light I had on it. Or possibly too much fan circulation. I never ran cal mag because I was just using normal tap water. I read it wasn’t necessary with tap water. I’m not re vegging it.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Yeah the curl is probably just genetic. You will need to add Calcium to your grow. I recommend a handful of gypsum sprinkled around each plant. Test your water too or look it up on your city website.
I don't know much about autoflower but you definitely need more calcium to achieve success. Really important for the plant

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Squeeze the top nug and see if it it dry and crumbly

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Yeah the curl is probably just genetic. You will need to add Calcium to your grow. I recommend a handful of gypsum sprinkled around each plant. Test your water too or look it up on your city website.
I don't know much about autoflower but you definitely need more calcium to achieve success. Really important for the plant
I’m growing in coco with perlite. Wouldn’t it be best to just add cal mag?

Homesteader

Homesteader

Yeah for sure but make sure you are supplying sulfur in some way with your nutrients. Both are limiting but calcium is critical for a decent grow. Your tap water may have Calcium carbonate to bring down the pH and some will be supplied to the plant but you really need more than that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom