cat piss/shit help help

• Thread starter madmangrowguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Piss is a good source of Ammonia, which converts to fertilizers, but it usually needs bacterial actions for this to happen. Ammonia is pretty alkaline and can cause problems in higher amounts. As gross as it sounds, a small amount of dog/cat poop or pee can help things if you are growing in soil, but you have the issue with E-Coli infections as well. If my cat peed once or twice, which happens in some other houseplants, I would water it well to dilute the urine to keep it from becoming damaging... poop is a different story. It is sometimes beneficial when it comes from herbivores, but carnivores like dogs and cats wouldn't be as desirable.
Of course, there is always the "Labradore" special grow that somehow incorporates cannabis with dogs... ask Chong!!
Hahaha love that bit

X

xiaxiefrank

Nooooooo dude don't even risk it! summer 2019 used cat tainted soil all my house plants are dying off or have already passed away.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Nooooooo dude don't even risk it! summer 2019 used cat tainted soil all my house plants are dying off or have already passed away.
I was referring to the Cheech and Chong bit. "it's part Labrador"

Top Bottom