Change lights from indoor to outdoor and timing

• Thread starter Wisegig
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisegig

Wisegig

I have been growing my teen clones under 24 hour lights since mid feb. I want to move them outdoors how do I reduce the light so I don’t induce flowering too early
I have been moving them outside during the day and in under lights at night but there getting to heavy to move...
Outside temp is 80 in the day and 60 at night ?
Thanks in advance for any advice

Change lights from indoor to outdoor and timing
Rooke

Rooke

I have been growing my teen clones under 24 hour lights since mid feb. I want to move them outdoors how do I reduce the light so I don’t induce flowering too early
I have been moving them outside during the day and in under lights at night but there getting to heavy to move...
Outside temp is 80 in the day and 60 at night ?
Thanks in advance for any advice
If you can slowly match your times of your sunrise sunset table to the date you want to put them outside you should be ok . I add 15-20 earlier in the morning and 15-20 later in the evening according to the table

Madbud

Madbud

Going from 24/7 to roughly 14/10 outdoor? Either ride out the reveg or find a way to break up the 10 hour darkness with a bright light for twenty minutes around midnight. If one flowers and you want to keep it in flower you can use light deprivation, a dark shed works for me.
Those dark bags and pots will heat way up in sunlight, i’d keep the soil shaded or the roots fry.

Top Bottom