Charity work

• Thread starter EMERGED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EMERGED

EMERGED

Now... Your woman is a firecracker. Give her what she needs. Not what she wants. If she's worth it, you'll do it. Then... And only then... Will you get her prize in the center. Odds are, she just wants your time...; for u to listen... Not resent... If dishes bum her out n make old lady sore- do them, before she even wakes. If she likes coffee- make it, while she slumber. Any finger she lifts in the course of her day- beat her... To the punch... So to speak. If you're too tired to make the bed, but you can bone/smash... She is, too tired to service the station. Make the time... She'll be bored... Want to... Ugh... Speak. This... My friend... Is the opportune moment. Make love to her mind... First. It says- the mundane garbage that interests you- matters... To ... Me?
Now, I went with less is more, meeting this new contender... Spread my feathers n departed, after kneeling, when making her acquaintance; people don't forget me... divorce and children of divorce, we're my chosen topics, meet #2... Like politics and religion: let's discuss the elephant in the room... She's a mother... Before she is anything; instinct. It says- I want your ass. I'd like to wear it as a hat... And often.
I have time and I just don't fucking care. If I wanted a mindless bj, it'd be 20 minutes to the truck stop, 30 seconds at an ATM, or panhandling for 10min and an inspired location, forthwith: my craw.
Otherwise, you can continue to Hulk smash and wonder why your gardener is always smiling. Just a thought. Try something different. 😁

EMERGED

EMERGED

Rants... Me? Fuck
That's it! I'm getting homelessweb; STAT! God only knows what's being said to my face! Stupid cookies! I'll just scrub em, anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom