Clone-only Famous Proven Pheno Cuts

• Thread starter MrBelvedere
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
I'm sitting here green with envy. You guys that live in places where's you can get clones easily don't know how good you got it. I live in a place that still locks people up for life on mj charges. I don't know one other person that grows. In fact, I don't really know anyone that smokes other than family. I quit for about 20 years.
I'm not sure why I turn so green. It's not like there's not an abundance of great genetics from seed banks. Probably cuz I spend the vast majority of my time reading about growing as I had to quit working in '03. Wish my wife would let me grow a bit more but I'm stuck with 16 feet of flower space.
The gg#4 in particular looks really fun. I'm hoping to go to Colorado next year for 420 and hoping to get some there.
Stay green!

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

The Sour Dubb is Sour Bubble x Sour D... it is uncertain whether it was ECSD or NYCD.
BOG has said it was both on different occasions.

The GG4 is more accurately written as: Chocolate Diesel x (Sour Dubb x Chemdog's Sister).
Chemdog's Sister pollen on the Sour Dubb and pollen from that went on the Choc Diesel.

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

The Sour Dubb is Sour Bubble x Sour D... it is uncertain whether it was ECSD or NYCD.

The GG4 is more accurately written as: Chocolate Diesel x (Sour Dubb x Chemdog's Sister).
Chemdog's Sister pollen on the Sour Dubb and pollen from that went on the Choc Diesel.
Thanks can y'all think of any famous ones that need to be added?

pugliese63

pugliese63

The '98 Aloha White Widow Jojorizo used was not selected by him. Back in the CW days he discussed growing a number of Aloha white widows and comparing them to the '98 cut. He stated that they were very similar but the '98 possessed a little sweeter profile. He did use the '98 in a number of hybrids.
First I remember seeing the '98 "Sweet Thang" clone being used was through on older breeder back on Heaven's Stairway, Juan Moore Seeds.
Remember one cross in particular he made known as "Dixie Crystals".
I don't who was responsible for bringing the '98 to the scene.
With that said, I loved Jojorizo's work and still have a few packs of his on ice. Was very saddened when he passed.

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Thanks can y'all think of any famous ones that need to be added?
Amnesia, also refered to as Amnees or Amnesia Haze (SSH cut, sometimes really soma's amnesia haze), nr 1 clone in NL for many years
Power Plant, 2nd most popular clone in NL for many years
S5 Haze - short flowering amnesia like clone only.

H

happy b

Its strange as iv not come across any choco deisel phenos in the s1 gen on the gg4

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

british clone only strains;
AK47(clone)cherry pheno-(john goodman)
The Apple(clone)-lemonxkali mist
Bin Laden(clone)-ak47?, available throughout Hackney
Blueberry (greendog's Clone)-10 years old * Green dog .UK THC 24% Banging.
Blue Cheese aka stilton(clone)-not Big Buddah's, clone circulates Luton..etc
Blue Ice (clone)-found in wales
The Blues or livers(clone)-possibly an old Northern Lights X Big Bud
Bristol black kush(clone)-90`s HK sport pheno
Bristol Creme(clone)-Devon/Exeter/Bristol SouthWest
Capirihauna(clone)-Grime x ?Sativa
casey jones(clone)-truecannabliss cut
Cheese (clone)-exodus skunk No.1 clone
cheesexnorthernlights(clone)-from Luton
cola/kola(clone)-midlands strain
"The Dunk*(clone)-98`s g13 pucka type
El Yucateca(clone)-(ganja pasha)
ES (clone)-old nigerian x skunk cross (Oldtimer's cut)
FatSat(clone)-NL5xHaze x Transkei Lime from Bristol area circa '95
G or G-force(clone)-smuggled from the dam (Graham)
giesel(clone)-Chemdog D x mass super skunk
GrapefruitKush (clone)-Sensi Hindu Kush f2 pre'90
Green Knot Kush(clone)-Kentish Creme x Orange Kush (Doc Leaf)
Grime(clone)-? x Stan
Jordan(clone)-SuperSkunk x ? from westlondon
Jack herer.ukv1(clone)-sat dom.
jungle mantis(clone)-cheese x pursang .....selected by banana
kali mist-old phenotype, london
Kali "pre98"(clone)-sativa dom. not seed stock!
kalishnapple(clone)tropicanna pheno-kalimist x pineapple(Sonic)
Ka$hi(clone)-source of info; verge
Kentish Creme(clone)-bagseed from Jamaica
krowberry(clone)-blackberry x grand daddy purple
larry smurf(clone)-lemon larry x smurf...selected by banana man
Lemon(clone)-haze hybrid cut
lemonade(clone)-from the Midlands
Lemon&Lime(clone)-'87 citral xHawaiian
limesang(clone)-jacks cleaner subcools cut x pursang
london pink(clone)-london clone
Lot 5(clone)-(oldtimer1)
Madsat(clone)-B@klo crews cut, from bagseed mid 90s preserved by a growers collective up north
mantis(clone)-nap x haze x santa maria..... selected by banana man
med 1(clone)-code named clone
mind control(clone)-source of info; verge
MudHaze or 'Maze(clone)-grown since '89..'87, Haze?cut x SOIL (Earthy DurbanPxSk#1), Norfolk
Mystery strain(clone)-(elevator man)
Nap(clone)-clone only indica strain (Banana Man)
navinder(clone)-british bred
nightmare kush(clone)-white s1 from ogr (ukcheeseheads cut)
No Name(aka John Doh)(clone)-(Sonic)
Old Boy Blue (clone)-East Anglia
Orange Skelter(clone)-Sk1 x CaliOxSk1 Circa '87 from Harrow area
p75(clone)-original thought lost bros grim clone
Peng(clone)-Nottinghamshire
Penny Black(clone)-White widow x Black Domina
pursang(clone)-selected by sonic
pynamite(clone)-uk pineapple x dynamite
Rainbow Kush(clone)-Purple Kush x Orange Kush (Doc Leaf)
Rudebwoy(clone)-'85 JA xSkunk1, South London
Rumpole Stiltskin(clone)-london, indica
Peng (clone)-ssh oldschool pheno, london
Pineapple(clone)-skunk 1 x alaskan jamaican (Sonic)
Pr1(clone)-from preston
Psychosis(clone)-possibly old superskunk pheno or cheese x WW bred in '95, handled by exodus crew
Purple Afghan(clone)-(ganja pasha)
Purple pineapple(clone)-purple pineapple skunk
Safe House(clone)-(Sonic)
Shaker(or Five Times)(clone)-90s NL#5XHaze been around West Country for 10yrs+
smurf berry-galactic smurf x haze santa maria x krowberrry
SKOB(clone)-'89 MalawiCob xSuperSunk from Cornwall & CapeTown
Stan(clone)-Oldskool Affy that stank like Floor cleaner with Phat Greasy budz,sadly lost
Stella Blue(clone)-(sonic)
Strawberries and Cream (clone)-Brum
SugarPuffs(clone)-WhiteWidow(firstbatch) X 1/2STAN (Afghan) and 1/4 each Mysore and MudSkunk.(kelogdog)
super silver sour diesel haze(clone)-(found by ojd)
swa swa(clone)-backcross?
Sweet p(clone)-sweet tooth x power plant
Tooti-Fruity(clone)-south-east midlands
Top44 sport (clone)-(EddieShoestring)
Viking(clone)-originally from holland
WeeBubble(clone)-'90 BG selection from Glasgow outskirts
White Cheese(clone)-cheese x white widow, circulates Norfolk

H

happy b

Wee bubble? Im from the outskirts of Glasgow but never even HEARD o that one.sounds decent though.serious BG was always one o my favorites.not had it in years.

Saerimmner

Saerimmner

Wee bubble? Im from the outskirts of Glasgow but never even HEARD o that one.sounds decent though.serious BG was always one o my favorites.not had it in years.

That list is a fair few years old now so some of the stuff on it may have disappeared/changed/been renamed etc

Also another to add to the list is Essex Gringo......... Exodus cheese(C/O)x Unknown Haze,

justin black

justin black

So my favorite Road Kill Skunk is extinct. I wouldn't say it is really a few people I hear have it. Sam the Skunkman I here has a cut, and some few others. So also a few old timer's have it. I live in SouthEast my whole life in Alabama in the 80's this was one of the few strains you wont forget due to smell. First time got some my friend like it stinks so bad they must have dipped it in emboming fluid he got so high off of it. That was big and just your plan skunk or super skunk later on. I have so many bag seeds from that time. I still have them but literally you would have to figure it would take years to find it because i have bag seeds from almost every year i smoked. Most of my early bag seeds are white but not as many as you think ,because when I got RKS it was loaded with seeds like was most cannabis in 80's. RKS by dna is nothing similiar 1 bit to the real strain. Hope it will get found soon, or the 20 people in the world might be nice and sell it someone but fruity flavors are back in big. Stinky Deep Smell skunk not that popular right now other then cheese or Uk cheese cut. Monkey Balls is what Deep Chunk it and Shoreline are closest I can find. Catpiss is around but it SSH strain. Not a skunk or afgani strain. Anybody got any stinky seeds out unfortuantly can't get clones

justin black

justin black

Also There a lot of new cuts Platnium OG. The White,Triangle Kush,Albert Walker,Casey Jones

Heywood

Heywood

The last post from the OP, MrBelvedere was on Nov 2, 1995. Just sayin, you may have missed him?
Keep seeding.
N2

1995? What are you smokin? I want some.
Looks to be 2015.

Belv

I

IamN2pot

1995? What are you smokin? I want some.
Looks to be 2015.

View attachment 1238610
LOL, I guess that's what happens when I'm posting past my bedtime. I was only off 20 years,..... 'cause sometimes I'm a lugnut!
Thanks for the correction, it was indeed 2015.

...and as for what I was smokin'? Some Guptilla I grew last year (here). It must be a bit stronger that I thought because 'what WAS I thinking'? '1995'?????

Top Bottom