Coco Outside? Planning Outdoor 2019

• Thread starter TerpyTyrone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Ooooooo I dig! Haha. Sounds lightening tight! I ve always dreamt of a sliding bookcase secret room. Even a 4x12 or something would be sweet and not obvious in an average size build
No seriously though. A journeyman carpenter friend of mine built his own house and left a secret room that he will access by cutting out the hollow cells he left purposefully in his 8 ft basement cinder block walls. And hey a subpanel too. Maybe even some hard vent piping right out the chimney .
Man that got me thinking.
No taxes paid on sq ft the man dont know about .Ya dig? Hahahah

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

So the Governor of my state wants to change the law from 18 to 21 on tobacco products, e cigs, annnnnddddd Marijuanaaaaaa.
I dont care what all the other haters say, legal will be good for NY.
I dealt with a DWI and had to go to "classes" for my ALCOHOL addiction.
Fucking morons ..not just the people in there, working there, but the government .
They justify paying fir these scumbags to take pills to get off pills and give em a house and give em some money.
Shiiiiittttt. Let me smoke my pot and leave me alone . Shit. I dont see any potheads acting reckless out in public!
Some people cant drive on pot. So Dont drive on pot. I function just fine on pot. I build shit on pot.
Alcohol made me aggressive and feel like shit after it felt good.
I just wish these thieves and scumbags would just chill and make it legal for us idiots to grow smoke sell our shit.
We pay for the other assholes meds. Why not let me grow my own. So i dont have to smoke someone elses mids.

My wife declared I shut down my grow just when I was getting the hang of this ole growing thing. She wasnt a big fan of the smell, sound, time, and of course legality.

But I'll be damned if this comes true on April 1 so I can show my finely tuned set of attributes centered around the growing of the finest cannabis this part of the country gets to see.
Thanks for listening.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

So the Governor of my state wants to change the law from 18 to 21 on tobacco products, e cigs, annnnnddddd Marijuanaaaaaa.
I dont care what all the other haters say, legal will be good for NY.
I dealt with a DWI and had to go to "classes" for my ALCOHOL addiction.
Fucking morons ..not just the people in there, working there, but the government .
They justify paying fir these scumbags to take pills to get off pills and give em a house and give em some money.
Shiiiiittttt. Let me smoke my pot and leave me alone . Shit. I dont see any potheads acting reckless out in public!
Some people cant drive on pot. So Dont drive on pot. I function just fine on pot. I build shit on pot.
Alcohol made me aggressive and feel like shit after it felt good.
I just wish these thieves and scumbags would just chill and make it legal for us idiots to grow smoke sell our shit.
We pay for the other assholes meds. Why not let me grow my own. So i dont have to smoke someone elses mids.

My wife declared I shut down my grow just when I was getting the hang of this ole growing thing. She wasnt a big fan of the smell, sound, time, and of course legality.

But I'll be damned if this comes true on April 1 so I can show my finely tuned set of attributes centered around the growing of the finest cannabis this part of the country gets to see.
Thanks for listening.
I feel that brother. Great points made.
The ol lady shut ya down eh? That’s rough bud. I will keep ya in ma prayers sweet brethren

Top Bottom