Cream Caramel in soil, Feminized.🤙(Sonoma seeds💯) Ontario, Can.🇨🇦🍁

• Thread starter Burgerdude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Which do you use for lighting you plants up?!

• Industrial LED

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal household light bulb

• None (window light source only)

• Florescents (any kind)

• Halogens

• All of the above mentioned lights together

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Burgerdude

Burgerdude

Hello!
Welcome to my first 100% legal Indoor grow! I've been givin'er down for about 4 weeks now. I haven't posted anything prior to just now because I've been a little bit intimidated by using a forum it's all new to me, I've never done forum posting before so its new to me forsure haha, baby steps.. However I think I got the basics down and I am willing to giver a go and try to share my experiences these next few weeks as best I can with you fellow farmers :) 🥇💯🤙

Ooooookay!!! So I germinated my two seeds out of the five I bought online from Sonoma seeds through a company I use alot called budmail, I have a coupon for you guys if u want or need it for like 25$ off ur first order and a free Gino. Just let me know if u want it and I'll give you it no problem and it never expires, I have an awesome relationship with those guys so far, and they have been treating me so fucking great, I've recieved no word of a lie, OVER FOUR HUNDRED BUCKS IN FREEE DOPE AND VAPE PENS in just under three months. Just cause they are generous and have contests that you can actually win lol, I won a 180$ half ounce of mint chocolate cookies once and it was beautiful baby!!! Anyhow, lol went off on a tangent there haha but yeah, they took about three days maybe, not even actually... two days I believe, to sprout their taps. I threw them into small planter pots for the first couple weeks with cheap Dollarama soil (terrible idea though I got by without any issues luckily but I'm guessing I dodged a bullet. Those Dollarama soils are probably full of pests n bad fungi n bacteria, but I don't know forsure. mixed with the last little bit of my good pro-mix potting soil (which was a year old lol) and decided to germinate the remaining 3 seeds as one of the two firstly planted girls died!!!! 🤦🏼🤷‍♂️☠️🤫😭 I didn't put it deep enough when I planted the seed, rookie mistake. It fell over and went unnoticed for too long dried out and died. I have pics if u wanna see then lemme know but I won't I include those for now ahha they r sad.

Being a beginner I have sort of stunted my first of the four plants once or twice already as well, maybe more lol, which actually (silver lining) kind of gave the other three a chance to catch up to the first girl. Lol.... sort of, the #1 ended up exploding after the transplant I did on week 3 or four, so was being lazy and while I had everything out I ended up just transplanting all the plants at once into larger homes so that I didn't have to do it again next week or whatever, even though the girls were really small except for number one. (Which was rootbound and needed transplant immediately).

So, so far I haven't added any food or nutes whatsoever, I started off with some pro-mix potting soil for this seedlings to grow in and Dollarama soil as previously mentioned, then I transplanted them into some GREAT (so far) worm casting potting soil mixture from golf green that had organic compost and worm castings and that was pretty much it the girls seem to love it that soil though mmmmhmm! Yessir!

So it took them awhile to bounce back after that transplant I have been fighting with some pH problems for the first four weeks strait (haven't been able to afford to buy a meter or any ph down or up yet I'm completely tapped can't even buy milk right now ffs. ONLY BECAUSE my best friend of six years now decided to rob me, then threatened to kill me after I told his sister what he had done. GOOD BUDDY EH!!! 🤦🏼💯)anyways I degresss.... I mistakenly even though I knew better, used tap water too early! I was leaving it out to evaporate the chlorine... And then totally forgot!!! and watered the gals with it. 🤣😭🤦🏼Ok to top matters off right, a few days later I threw a bucket outside and collected rainwater and as I live in northern Canada it was probably about 0 degrees Celsius when I put it into the pots and totally shocked the s*** out of them because it was almost freezing. (The water temperature that is) That's something I should have known better and I thought instantly afterwards that that was probably a bad idea, now I know though!!!!! After looking into it, it WAS a terrible mistake and will be giving the poor babies room temperature water from now on. 👌🤘

Okay so here we are after 1 month for the number one girl, three weeks for the other three. As I said in the title these are all cream caramel from seed. I bought these seeds online from a very awesome website called budmail. Your going to see what I think in my opinion is some beautiful beautiful baby girls with genetics that are so far awesome in my opinion. I'm just a beginner, I don't know what I'm talking about haha but they look great to me! So please fellow farmies let me know what you think or give me advice! Tell me I'm a terrible farmer lol whatever you feel like sayin' say it! Knowledge is something I'm always after! I may not listen to folks all the time, However I will always consider it and retain the information given! Thank you for your time and I hope you'll follow along with me as I grow these first girls of mine inside :)

Cream caramel in soil feminizedsonoma seeds ontario can
Burgerdude

Burgerdude

well if anybody even is looking at this grow diary I apologize for not updating it in quite a long time, I'm just really confused about this site and it doesn't look like anybody bit on my diary at all so I just kind of forgot about it to be honest but here I am again just to give you an update because I didn't want to give up on something that I started I'm doing that way too much lately and I need to just finish something for once you know LOL. Alright so it has been officially around 8 weeks I believe. And boy it has been a rocky rocky ride. The girls are doing quite fine however I have put them through their paces for sure. number one lady, who is at least a week or two older than the others is now lagged behind and it's the smallest out of all of the ladies one of the girls I gave to a friend of mine and he treated me to one of his in gals in return. OG Kush! Weeeoouuu! Hahahaha, very niiice! Lol.
N e ways... The other two have been absolutely wonderful to watch, there was a point before I pruned it where it was completely and totally 100% symmetrical with three tops coming up in almost a perfect cross symbol perfectly lined up just beautiful I wish I had gotten the picture I'm going to look in some of my messenger files and see if maybe I can't find one for you guys. If I do I will post it on my next update in a few days. Anyhow I'm going to take a few shots with my camera and show you what the girls look like now I'm still using the tolys1000 watt light, it's been really working ...actually awesomely well for me and I'm super duper happy with it! I am like.... I'm overly happy with it to be quite honest it's really great n da girls are loving really. I'm a noob however I could be completely wrong n maybe they r not loving the light But yo you guys can be the judge of that.
in the last week or two I have received a few extra dollars and if purchased a few extra additions to my nutrient collection when I say that I actually mean... I added nutrients to my collection.... lol.. cuz I had like nothing I now have ph up and down and now have pH tester i have root booster and soil enhancer I have part 1 and part 2 root farm nutrients something superthrive for an experimental purpose as well as some bat guano on the way and some other goodies that haven't arrived yet we can dive into that once they come in a few weeks. so after Dilli n dallying with the nutrients in the pH and everything I think I put the girls through their paces in that regard quite enough and have just been feeding the water for the last day. I noticed some yellowing on the tips to some newer branches and I'm thinking it's either a calcium deficiency from a higher humidity that I've had in the last few days or some type of nutrient burn but I'm fairly certain it's just a calcium deficiency from a really high relative humidity in my grow room for the last few days consistently
Oh that reminds me, I've also ordered a grow tent!! so that will hopefully not be as big as a problem as it has been, once that comes in with the few extra accessories I've also purchased to go along with it. So without further ado I will reintroduce you to the girls !!!
Vb thanks for reading guys. I'll touch base again in a few days

Pics from May 9th and 13th :)

IMG 20200509 004703 01
IMG 20200513 145455 01

.stay safe out there Fella farmers.

Burgerdude

Burgerdude

So I haven't been on in a little while and I apologize for that. But here I am I'm back and we're still going strong. as you'll see in the following video I've got one of the girls outside and in the following update I'll show you the ones that are inside. hopefully I got a few more people following me cuz it's hard to keep up with this site with nobody really interested. Annnd for those of you who are watching and enjoying my content please leave a message maybe a little hello to let me know that you guys are still there and paying attention thanks.. happy growing fellow farmies!!

Burgerdude

Burgerdude

Hello fellow happy Farmers I've got an update on my cream caramels and I'm glad to share it with you. As we move on through the third week of flower I'm noticing some growth in the buds already as they start to fatten I've probably got a dozen or more tops per plant I'm only doing two right now in this 4x4 tent, and they've got it pretty well full I took the trellis netting off and have decided to just go with tying longer taller branches down a bit as the trellus was just frustrating me!!
I hope you guys like these pictures that are coming up I don't think these plants are suffering from anyting maybe a little bit of a potassium deficiency other than that things are looking great tell me what you think.

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Hello fellow happy Farmers I've got an update on my cream caramels and I'm glad to share it with you. As we move on through the third week of flower I'm noticing some growth in the buds already as they start to fatten I've probably got a dozen or more tops per plant I'm only doing two right now in this 4x4 tent, and they've got it pretty well full I took the trellis netting off and have decided to just go with tying longer taller branches down a bit as the trellus was just frustrating me!! I hope you guys like these pictures that are coming up I don't think these plants are suffering from anyting maybe a little bit of a potassium deficiency other than that things are looking great tell me what you think.

You've got something working for sure.

Burgerdude

Burgerdude

My cellphone shit the bed in a storm yesterday so my pics will be cloudy as the cameras Fawkes up. But I'm gonna take pics everyday as this flowering continues, just over two weeks maybe three I forgot what day I set the timer to twelve twelve so... Anyhow, here we go.
20200715 082443258
20200713 223645
Screenshot 2020 07 13 22 39 40

sambapati

sambapati

So I haven't been on in a little while and I apologize for that. But here I am I'm back and we're still going strong. as you'll see in the following video I've got one of the girls outside and in the following update I'll show you the ones that are inside. hopefully I got a few more people following me cuz it's hard to keep up with this site with nobody really interested. Annnd for those of you who are watching and enjoying my content please leave a message maybe a little hello to let me know that you guys are still there and paying attention thanks.. happy growing fellow farmies!!
Burgerdude =/) 🙃😉🤠🦝🦧🦄🦄 you are ok in my book... mebbee your digressions scared some of the farmers --not me. You feeding the plants freezing cold water 🧗‍♂️I laughed. There are so many posts on this site but dont get down u sound like a fungi. Are you kind?

Burgerdude

Burgerdude

Burgerdude =/) 🙃😉🤠🦝🦧🦄🦄 you are ok in my book... mebbee your digressions scared some of the farmers --not me. You feeding the plants freezing cold water 🧗‍♂️I laughed. There are so many posts on this site but dont get down u sound like a fungi. Are you kind?

Thanks! And heck yes 🙌😁 of course I'm kind! I appreciate your time writing such awesomeness ❤️ that is so fantastic 😊 thanks :)

sambapati

sambapati

Burgerdude you are MOST welcome my friend. Keep it keeping on...I really liked the video, looks like Happy Trails coming up.

Burgerdude

Burgerdude

Starting the flush this week!
20200730 215023
sugar!
20200730 214934
this is so much fun!
20200801 211748546
heres some close ups!
20200801 211207074
20200801 211146179
20200730 214956
20200730 2150032
20200730 214944
yessss!!!

Burgerdude

Burgerdude

Well I've decided to wait and give it another two weeks maybe. They could definitely use it I think! Here's a few pictures for future reference ☺️.
20200810 2358342
sweet tones are beginning to permiate the space and surroundings.
20200810 211637

apologies on the lights,I sometimes just keep them on while I take pictures. Zero 🦊.
20200810 211551
i love the look of the way the buds are forming as they fatten, it's quite near to watch this strain as it develops. In a few weeks perhaps I'll find the one I had brought outside and post a photograph on my diary fo reference for myself later on. It's around eight feet tall now, still haven't had any signs of flowers though it is too early really still

20200810 211520
Top Bottom