New Strains - Seattle Crime Lab - Testing

• Thread starter One Flip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One Flip

One Flip

Special Thanks to Mr. & Mrs. Nspecta for the opportunity to run their lines and do some additional testing..:)

First up..

~Mendocino Purple Kush~

I threw these in napkins the day after the cup.. Mrs. Nespecta was kind enough to point out @JACKMAYOFFER who I had the pleasure of meeting in person.. I am a big Wifi #43 fan and I also follow a lot of Jacks threads.. so when he glanced and my collection and pointed at the Mendocino Purple Kush and said.. "your going to find some really good pheno's in those 2 packs".. the MPK's were at the top of my list to crack!

New strains---seattle-crime-lab---testing.jpg

22 down in napkins 40 hours - 100% germ rate

I put 22 in their new little homes.. I like to switch it up between Ocean, Promix & Coco.. This round I chose Promix..

All 22 have made it above ground.. this crime scene is up and running

Csi humboldt   seattle crime lab   testing 4

This little guy/gal was last to open

Csi humboldt   seattle crime lab   testing 2

5 maybe 6 of the 22 have really dark purple stems.. @Nspecta is this something to look for?

Csi humboldt   seattle crime lab   testing 3

I am waiting on one more pack of Sours from the farm.. I should receive this week.. I am thinking I should crack 2 packs of Sours and the 3 packs of Bubba's Girl this weekend.. haven't decided yet.. lots of good "candy" to choose from;)

Cheers

~flip

Last edited by a moderator:
Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
5 maybe 6 of the 22 have really dark purple stems.. @Nspecta is this something to look for?

Cheers

~flip

Sweet show flip...I'm gonna have to get the farm on my phone so I can watch this one this fall up in the hills. :D In my experience, oftentimes the purple stemmed seedlings grow up to be the purple phenotypes @One Flip

I can't wait to see what you find in those girls. :woot:

@rollon ~ Yeah Spook is the Ghost x Bubba...we've been thinkin' of changing the name to Spooky though...even though spook is just another name for ghost, the negative connotations attached to the word may put off some folks.

tweedy

tweedy

Sweet show flip...I'm gonna have to get the farm on my phone so I can watch this one this fall up in the hills. :D In my experience, oftentimes the purple stemmed seedlings grow up to be the purple phenotypes @One Flip

I can't wait to see what you find in those girls. :woot:

@rollon ~ Yeah Spook is the Ghost x Bubba...we've been thinkin' of changing the name to Spooky though...even though spook is just another name for ghost, the negative connotations attached to the word may put off some folks.
Good call, I am all for fun names but people get pissy about them and spook name and it being a bubba cross might just get you the wrong fan base. Ha. I remember when people got all bent out of shape over "black bubba". So yes, good call. Ha.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
im excited to see these threads progress so I know what Im gonna be working with down the road.

One Flip

One Flip

Thanks Guys for chiming in:) I am just as excited to see what Nspecta has created with this cross..

IMG 0045

I am really impressed with the vigor of these little guys.. I cracked Cookies & Cream, Starfighter IX2's, XXX Og's and these MPK's at the same time..the growth I am seeing from the MPK's so far is crushing! All 22 are still up and running.. They are definitely ready for some new shoes!

IMG 0063

I'll get some more pics up in the next couple days so you can check out the growth compared to the others..

I can picture you with one of those big Satellite bag phones deep in the brush!! Hopefully the weather held up for the you and the crew.. I know there were some scary moments for some of the growers this year.. The photo's on IG of the Rose Garden looked awesome btw!

32905 said:
rollon[/USER] ~ Yeah Spook is the Ghost x Bubba...we've been thinkin' of changing the name to Spooky though...even though spook is just another name for ghost, the negative connotations attached to the word may put off some folks.

I'm a firm believer that once you name something thats it.. it's gonna stick.. besides, the two things I know that hold true in America.. you have to have a story to win a competition like my little Foo #19 in Loompa's Challange (A little plug for baby Foo!!)

And number 2.. A little controversy is always good for the ratings:)

I'm just waiting to test what could go down in history as one of the most famous crosses to come from @Nspecta .. Whitefire #43 x Cornbread = Whitebread :) That cross has my name written all over it.. I would crack 100 of those looking for the one!!

I'll get some more photo's rolling in the next couple days so we can take a closer look at these MPK's

IMG 0059

and we can also start comparing some of the different phenotype expressions that are starting to show

IMG 0089

Happy Growing!

~flip

One Flip

One Flip

@cannapits it took me a minute to remember but you turned me on to the trays that slide.. That was a great link.. I haven't gotten a quote yet.. I imagine it's going to be pricey.. But those trays and system are the sh$t !!!

@EVOKE thanks for the hook on the XXX Og's. I believe you turned my buddy Hibrix on to @lifegoodhealing and he hooked me up with a couple packs.. The XXX finished pieces I smoked stopped me in my tracks!! Grabbed one pack at the cup.. After leaving I tracked him down in Lynwood to snag a second pack.. That XXX was no joke!!!

@Pimp T Thats a bold statement.. I know you got some fire planned in your vault.. I have an extra pack of Bubba's girl I can get you if it's alright with @Nspecta

@Bowl Finger @organicpanic @TheCoolestMan @rollon @tweedy @derkaderk @jumpincactus special thanks for chiming in.. It's those little subbed in posts that breathes life in this thread! We all want to see what this special cross has to offer;)

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Hey man. Im glad I was able to turn you on to that link. Ive got a couple links for the Rolling benches so you get a general idea on price. unless growing large trees they make sense to me. Im designing a 10,000 sqf facility and going away from standard 2.5-3 foot dedicated isles and going with rolling benches I gain 70 percent more usable plant space. just makes sense to me. girls are looking good. thanks for keeping us posted.

https://www.greenhousemegastore.com/product/steel-rolling-benches/rolling-bench-top-metal-benches

https://www.farmtek.com/farm/suppli...e_shelving_benching;pg112412_112416R6X12.html

Pimp T

Pimp T

@One Flip Brother That Would Be Awesome! Haha Maybe I Wouldnt Drop Just Everything But Id Def. Make Room.

EVOKE

EVOKE

@One Flip Yup that XXX is fukn Fire bro... been having problems latly uploading pics or i would post some pics of the beans im growing... anywhoo awesome to see u scored some great smoke and beans....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Looking good .!!! love the magnifier real pro CSI !!!!

Top Bottom