Defoliation techniques big hits or a handful a day?

• Thread starter PeaceLuvNblunts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PeaceLuvNblunts

PeaceLuvNblunts

Hi dudes anyone got any good ways to defoliate?

Are you hard hitters or small bits every day?

Finding myself in the latter as I'm always faffing come evening time...

BG033

BG033

Hi dudes anyone got any good ways to defoliate?

Are you hard hitters or small bits every day?

Finding myself in the latter as I'm always faffing come evening time...

I experimented with defoliating for my first grow and I thought it worked great. I feel like the day 21 thing can be a little too early for most people though. After watching the three a light defoliation video clip (the one everyone probably seen) I noticed that they defoliate after some pretty good bud growth. On my day 21 of flower my buds didn't look close to the size of theirs in the video at the time of defoliation. So what I did was defoliate the lower half on week 4 (when they got bigger) then defoliate the upper half on week 5. I also did a mild lollipop at the beginning of 12/12.

Here it is day 40
Day 40 Flower

And here it is today at day 60
20200314 160526

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I experimented with defoliating for my first grow and I thought it worked great. I feel like the day 21 thing can be a little too early for most people though. After watching the three a light defoliation video clip (the one everyone probably seen) I noticed that they defoliate after some pretty good bud growth. On my day 21 of flower my buds didn't look close to the size of theirs in the video at the time of defoliation. So what I did was defoliate the lower half on week 4 (when they got bigger) then defoliate the upper half on week 5. I also did a mild lollipop at the beginning of 12/12.

Here it is day 40
View attachment 950415

View attachment 950416

Looks real nice bit in my experience I

Bet those flowers would have linked up like @Beachwalker ’s plant if the lower leaves were there. No need to defoliate unless the room is too crowded and has many overlapping leaves.

I have posted this before but it applies here.

7E77A6F6 CB2E 4772 9D7E 8F86783BD5E2
14137F27 6464 4C3F 956E 2E7B8E5642C2

BG033

BG033

Looks real nice bit in my experience I

Bet those flowers would have linked up like @Beachwalker ’s plant if the lower leaves were there. No need to defoliate unless the room is too crowded and has many overlapping leaves.

I have posted this before but it applies here.

View attachment 950490View attachment 950491

Yes, I've seen that monster! I will definitely do grows with leaving the leaves on in the future. I really wish my buds would link up, but I'm putting the blame on doing my whole veg cycle with only 32 watts 😆

quirk

quirk

Here it is day 40
View attachment 950415

View attachment 950416

That's one frosty plant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom