do my seedlings look ready?

• Thread starter stickyfingers1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Ready and willing to donate me a few clones. I'm wondering if the roots will take. Or should I wait another week, week and a half?

To be on the safe side ^. There a solid 5 weeks old, yea calling them a solid 5 is safe. There f1 hybrid seedlings. Opinions, are they ready?

I'm cutting them a bit short, thats why my rush 🤣;)

I got to a later start this season. I'd like to get a dozen sure fem closes in the dirt before May ends. Thanks folks.

Screenshot 1572
Screenshot 1568
Screenshot 1565
mancorn

mancorn

Plants look great, but that’s a crazy amount of plants for the space. You should most certainly clear out the bottom branches and lollipop them up as mold and mildew is going to be a problem (and you have no way to inspect the ones up against the fence). If you’re planning on cloning, I would use you bottom branches and don’t top (as that will just make the plants even more bushy.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Plants look great, but that’s a crazy amount of plants for the space. You should most certainly clear out the bottom branches and lollipop them up as mold and mildew is going to be a problem (and you have no way to inspect the ones up against the fence). If you’re planning on cloning, I would use you bottom branches and don’t top (as that will just make the plants even more bushy.
+1 definitely going to be overcrowded and almost guarantee white powdery mildew. plants need to have plenty of space around them.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

+1 definitely going to be overcrowded and almost guarantee white powdery mildew. plants need to have plenty of space around them.
Healthy overall growth and ideal ph is the best defence. I endorse some kind of silica additive once a week from Botanicare or growmax. I hope its not just luck (plenty of science backs it) but since adding silica to my feeding regiment the occasional PM hasn't showed up in my garden in 4 or 5 consecutive years. Silica is a commonly over looked often lacking essential.

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

who me? Dont worry I've done this once or twice before ;) Seriously though the camera angle makes them look closer than they actually are.

I gave them more space this time then any other years in this spot. I only encountered mold twice. But the strain was more succeptable to it then some others are. The flowering here isnt supjected to high humidity. So that can work for me too.

Im restricted to that section of yard for two reasons I cant bend around them. It kind of is what it is.

Plus I forseen culling every other male.

As always xing the fingers cant hurt either.

Last edited:
Top Bottom