Dwc, new growth is yellow??

• Thread starter FarmerTim420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmerTim420

FarmerTim420

Can someone help me out?

I am trying to understand what is wrong with my plants, the new growth is yellow and I'm afraid of losing the plants.

Not only the new growth is yellow but the plant all-over is also turning light green/yellowish, they are just starting to slowly turn light green but the new growth is coming out completely yellow..
And I'm feeding full strength

At first I was using 3 part GH nutrients but the PH was fluctuating all the time so I changed back to AN PH Perfect as I had good results with it in my first grows.
This time I tried to save money and felt confident to get the ph in range myself.. I guess I was wrong 😪

Now I'm using 3 part PH perfect from AN and RO water.
600wt hps and a DWC Bucket.

Dwc new growth is yellow
Dwc new growth is yellow 2
Dwc new growth is yellow 3
Dwc new growth is yellow 4
Anthem

Anthem

First off, quit double posting and changing the title. You have more than likely created a lock out from feed at full dose or changing up the nutrient line up so much. Stick with one line from start of grow to finish. For now flush with 4 x the pots size in Gallons. If 5 gallon run 20 gallons thru the pots , wait about 2 hours and feed at like 300 to 400 PPM's of a balances Veg Diet with extra Cal Mag 5 Mills per gallon.

FarmerTim420

FarmerTim420

First off, quit double posting and changing the title. You have more than likely created a lock out from feed at full dose or changing up the nutrient line up so much. Stick with one line from start of grow to finish. For now flush with 4 x the pots size in Gallons. If 5 gallon run 20 gallons thru the pots , wait about 2 hours and feed at like 300 to 400 PPM's of a balances Veg Diet with extra Cal Mag 5 Mills per gallon.

In my grow I have a DWC bucket and i am also trying coco coir for the first time... I posted everything about the issues in my grow under one post, and there I'm only getting feedback about the coco coir, that's why I opened another thread only for my DWC grow 🙂

Anyways... This here is about the DWC so I'm not sure what you mean by flushing the pots..
should I just give them plain RO water ? And for how long?

Anthem

Anthem

In my grow I have a DWC bucket and i am also trying coco coir for the first time... I posted everything about the issues in my grow under one post, and there I'm only getting feedback about the coco coir, that's why I opened another thread only for my DWC grow 🙂

Anyways... This here is about the DWC so I'm not sure what you mean by flushing the pots..
should I just give them plain RO water ? And for how long?
read your other post, I posted the DWC in there already. Same pics make it confusing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom