Ethos Bello y Dulce auto 83 days dwc when to harvest?

• Thread starter YBGTA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

YBGTA

First time ever growing cannabis at all let alone in hydro but it seems super fun so far and I'm really enjoying it.

This is just 1 of my 5 sutos im growing from a multipack, its around 82 days old right now since jan 18 when they pop above their rw cubes, (im also doing this in rdwc or just dwc (airstones)), here recently i felt they had been in lockout for awhile since i thought they wasnt growing as fast, i never ā€œflushedā€ them at all from seed to flower( i did drain to waste and started a new res every week) which i thought would be fine but i heard of salt buildup on roots and stuff. So after like 8 weeks i finally swapped them out 1 day before res day with plain un phd tap with stones and a few drops h202 at 3% in there and let them bubble overnight (because previously the buckets they sat in was empty since i didnt wanna move/waste that much water),and the following day i will give them what i feel they need. My question if does she look close to being done? My other 4 are not so big as her flowers are and i feel need way more time, also last feeding i dwitched to the lucas formula at around half of 8ml micro/gal 16ml bloom/gal at 3 gal in each bucket, i halfed it and started to notice a tip burn on most plants new growth, what could this be? A toxicity issue?

Im using General Hydroponics flora trio (last week switched to just micro and bloom, should i switch back to all three bottles?)

TDS/PPM Scale im working in is 500 scale

Lights are 2 Ts1000 from mars hydro around 18 in from canopy

As far as trichome checking im sol for a jewelers loop, i have a s23 ultra, funny enough i can kinda see them and some white heads if i keep my phone still lol, any other methods for checking when its ripe?

Much thanks guys.

Ethos bello y dulce auto 83 days dwc when to harvest
Ethos bello y dulce auto 83 days dwc when to harvest 2
Ethos bello y dulce auto 83 days dwc when to harvest 3
Ethos bello y dulce auto 83 days dwc when to harvest 4
Ethos bello y dulce auto 83 days dwc when to harvest 5
Ethos bello y dulce auto 83 days dwc when to harvest 6
Ethos bello y dulce auto 83 days dwc when to harvest 7
Y

YBGTA

Managed to get some closer photos, I see mostly clear to some cloudy and a tad bit of amber trichomes. I can post updated photos, I plan on getting a microscope soon.

G

GreenNotYellow

well 84 days is kind of enough plus I see a lot of trichomes. Check if they are milky using the magnifying glass and if so - you can cut

Y

YBGTA

Edit: compression is a thing so the photos might be a tad bit degraded sadly.

Here are some decent photos, have to stretch zoom to see the heads, these are different areas on the same plant, sorry for late posts, these was a few days ago to like a week ago I haven't check yet recently. I've also heard of a "squeeze test" to see how dense the buds was and they are filling out pretty well not rock dense but you can feel alot of plant matter inside, still unsure to chop yet or not šŸ˜­ when ever the microscope comes in then I'll know for sure.

Top Bottom