3 plants in 4x4 tent 3gallon fabric pots
Humidity 45-50%
temp 70-82 degrees
Soil using fox farms ocean forest
RO water from well
Nutrients top dress Roots organic dry nutrients, fish shit, recharge
1000w spider farmer led
vegged for 6 weeks
Flower time currently at 2 days from 6 weeks. Blueberry muffins finishes at 45 days and cement shoes is 6-8 weeks.

a lot of older fan leaves are yellowing, dying, turning purple. Normal fade, ph lockout, or under feeding? I’m following the roots organic dry nutrient feeding schedule. Water every other day when soil is about 2 inches dry.

Fading in week 5 normal for organic
Fading in week 5 normal for organic 2
Fading in week 5 normal for organic 3
Fading in week 5 normal for organic 4
Fading in week 5 normal for organic 5
Fading in week 5 normal for organic 6
Fading in week 5 normal for organic 7
Fading in week 5 normal for organic 8
Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Its not normal fading....but they dont look that bad
Seems that there is some in excess likely N and some lacking
Organic meals feed + Leds = Unbalances on the long run and deficiencies....
Not sayn this as a sentence but its always the same problem with LED and organic meals that have to be processed by soil life in order to be assimilated by the plant....
The photosyntesis of the plant , the metabolism is goin too fast for the microbes...
this always helps
Marijuana deficiency chart jorge cervantes
Under a 600w of LED you need a shitload of magnesium quickly available to the plant...togheter with N and Ca....
Good luck đź’š

Jonnyparko

Jonnyparko

Its not normal fading....but they dont look that bad
Seems that there is some in excess likely N and some lacking
Organic meals feed + Leds = Unbalances on the long run and deficiencies....
Not sayn this as a sentence but its always the same problem with LED and organic meals that have to be processed by soil life in order to be assimilated by the plant....
The photosyntesis of the plant , the metabolism is goin too fast for the microbes...
this always helps
View attachment 1063234Under a 600w of LED you need a shitload of magnesium quickly available to the plant...togheter with N and Ca....
Good luck đź’š

So I am in a sense underfeeding since I am doing led? Maybe I need to feed more N/calmag before flowering even starts so the microbes have excess available once full flower sets in??
Thanks the for info I really appreciate it. This is my second grow and I’ve noticed this same problem at the same time for both of them.

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Yes, uderfeeding but also unbalances...because you cannot predict when a nutrient will be available and in wich proportion.
Ncal mag but also Epsom salts are very needed under leds..
Do you know how much magnesium and in wich form is in the nutrient ammendment ur usin?
i had same problems too in my first led run with organic soil i made..

maybe a good idea give em some Epsom salts 1 to 2g x gallon and lay down the Ncalmag...cause the N seems still up.....

GuySmiley

GuySmiley

Pictorial chart downloaded. Thank you!
Not that I need it right now, but good to have if things start looking strange down the road.

Jonnyparko

Jonnyparko

Yes, uderfeeding but also unbalances...because you cannot predict when a nutrient will be available and in wich proportion.
Do you know how much magnesium and in wich form is in the nutrient ammendment ur usin?

maybe a good idea give em some Epsom salts 1 to 2g x gallon and lay down the Ncalmag...cause the N seems still up.....

I am using the elemental from roots organic https://www.aurorainnovations.com/elemental 1 tsp per gallon, mixing with water before I feed.
I will lay off the cal mag and N and give some Epsom salts... thanks for the info man, truly appreciated :)

Top Bottom