Feels like the first time

• Thread starter OutlawGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OutlawGardener

OutlawGardener

This is not my first grow by any means, but it is my first grow in 8 years and my first grow in a tent...if that changes things in any way...
These are a bunch of F2 & F3 seeds from a couple hybrids I made in ~ '05 and worked with through ~ '15. I found them when I was defrosting the freezer. The bag was dated Feb. 2010, I wondered what the germ rate might be after 13 years in the freezer, so I spread the lot amongst five 3 gallon grow bags. I was pleasantly surprised to see a bunch of sprouts within 3 days, and by 7 days there was a legitimate shitload of them. The germ rate was at least 50%. It's now 3 weeks since planting, and there are a shitload of establishing plants. The plan is to thin the weaker plants as they grow, and then remove the males as I can identify them. Given the number of plants in each pot, ending up with at least 1 girl in each pot seems also a given. Once the weeding (😁 ) is finished, they'll all go into a 20 gallon grow bag....and most likely trained to a trellis.

The genetics:
Cinderella 99 x Hashplant
I dusted a female C99 clone with pollen from a vigorous, but otherwise nondescript hashplant male. My goal was to preserve the C99 genetics as much as possible.

Cinderella 99 x Kali Spice
I dusted a female C99 clone with pollen from a Kali Spice stud. My goal was to retain as many Kali Spice characteristics as possible. It was such a beautiful plant with huge lime green leaves and red stripes on the stems, which turned the most awesome shades of red and purple during the bud cycle.

Feels like the first time
Feels like the first time 2
Feels like the first time 3
Feels like the first time 4

Latest posts

Top Bottom