First day of flower !

• Thread starter Daviee___
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Daviee___

Daviee___

First day after light transition to 12/12 . I know some give their ladies 24-48hours of darkness before this but since some people dont do it at all I gave them about 21hours of darkness before I flipped the switch just because I figured that's in between 18 and 24 hours of darkness idk I liked the idea we'll see.. switching my mh light in about a 1week 1/2 to the hps

First day of flower
tamyam420

tamyam420

its not going to make a noticeable difference. personally i would just let the lights go off from the normal veg cycle and start them 6 hours later than usual or turn them off 6 hours earlier.

tamyam420

tamyam420

When i have a tent set up for flowering and a veg tent while doing a perpetual grow i'll just toss vegging plants into the flower tent every few weeks

Daviee___

Daviee___

Is anyone familiar with bud blood ? It's used in the first week of blooming but like in a couple days or right before the 2and week ?

tamyam420

tamyam420

I haven't had personal experience with that but if it's to be used early flower it might have a higher phosphorous rating in it to help with early flower production

Top Bottom