First DWC grow, does this plant look healthy?

• Thread starter Marshdoggy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Appreciate everything boys. Taking the time now to upgrade and hopefully have a harvest next go around.

Went and picked up amother tote today and am spending tonight wrapping them with insulation.

I’m also going to modify the roof racks of my grow tent to give me more freedom on where my lights can hang..

as soon as I have these things dialed in I’m going to get some seeds germinated and start all over again, maybe I’ll start a true grow journal this time...

do you guys think that I should pop another one of the seeds that Hermied on me? I have a pack of white widow feminized as well that haven’t been opened.
Ata boy. Just think how well you were doing and now you will do that much better from what you have learned.

Marshdoggy

Marshdoggy

Ata boy. Just think how well you were doing and now you will do that much better from what you have learned.
Yeah, everything SHOULD go a little bit smoother this time haha. I think I’m going to veg a little shorter this time too because I’ll have two plants, so I guess it ain’t too bad. I’ll keep everyone posted

Top Bottom