First Grow by a rookie QA

• Thread starter Osog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Osog

Osog

This is my first grow I will try to document as much as I can. Any help would be much appreciated . I have logged hours of studies so I have some knowledge but u can still teach an old dog new tricks. Right now my current grow is Runtz and sherbet. So far I'm 3 weeks in just turned over to veg state and plants look good to me. Im using a 4x4 tent with a led light. I'm already feeding the plants on schedule and just started 18/6. Before I was running 24/7.
here's some pics of my girls

First grow by a rookie qa
First grow by a rookie qa 2
First grow by a rookie qa 3
First grow by a rookie qa 4
First grow by a rookie qa 5
Osog

Osog

2 days later and nodes are adding up fast. These plants are bushier than others That I've noticed online not sure why. these girls definitely have defoliation in their future.
B465CAED AA3A 43DE B183 727C9BCCA56A

Osog

Osog

2 days later and nodes are adding up fast. These plants are bushier than others That I've noticed online not sure why. these girls definitely have defoliation in their future.
View attachment 1038216
I'm mad I just found out my ph pen was not calibrated and my ph been off this whole time 🤬. Just calibrates it now I'm flushing to get the ph back right for soil and remove nutes that Wasn't absorbed because of the ph. They still look good but why be good when u can be great!

Top Bottom