First Grow in VA, Acapulco Gold

• Thread starter Clamup1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clamup1

Clamup1

Hello, this grow has already started half assed but I guess that's how I roll 🤣. I'm growing in a 32 gal trash can and a 5 gal bucket. I have a Mars Hydro 600 something or other. The Mars Hydro is dukey shit thread was about 2 weeks to late. Oh well, I am looking into buying a Spyder Farmer 1000, Just I case the 600 travels the same path. The nutrients I'm going to use is the Fox Farms Trio and Epson Salt. The soil is Ace Top Soil from hardware store and perlight.

Now the half assed part. I germinated the seed on the 7th of this month before I got the trash can set up. My thinking it wasn't going to take long was sooooooooooo wrong. Every time I thought I had what I needed I didn't. But I live near a hardware store and I'm pretty handy. So I had that going for me.
The trash can is set up but I'm waiting on a battery powered fan to arrive. The temp in can was at 78.6 and climbing before I pulled the bucket and the girl. They're chilling in the yard for now, with a board across the bucket to keep sun off her.
Heres the girl, she broke the surface this morning. I thought I killed her but I guess not lol. Hint: to the left of the stick

Clamup1

Clamup1

Sorry, I didn't notice I hadn't posted any pics.
DAY 2
Abigail is still alive
And my trash can grow
I'm thinking I should of bought a tent. This could possibly be a PITA.

20211014 102129
20211014 104338
20211014 104355
Top Bottom