First time grower

• Thread starter Kapnkush4256
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kapnkush4256

Kapnkush4256

Thought id post here and introduce myself and my ladies a bit. :)

First time grower up in Canada, been reading up and wanting to grow for years. Now that its all legal here i thought id jump on the bandwagon (and save myself a ton of money buying weed) and start growing myself.

Got 4 clones mid May and have them all set up in a nice 3x3x8 tent, running roughly 430W with a 6inch carbon filter and exhaust fan. Using rootfarm hydro soil with their nute line as it was near impossible to find foxfarm around here for a reasonable price. Been loving their product so far and so have my girls.

Lots of LST and topping to maximize the amount of colas.
First time grower

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thought id post here and introduce myself and my ladies a bit. :)

First time grower up in Canada, been reading up and wanting to grow for years. Now that its all legal here i thought id jump on the bandwagon (and save myself a ton of money buying weed) and start growing myself.

Got 4 clones mid May and have them all set up in a nice 3x3x8 tent, running roughly 430W with a 6inch carbon filter and exhaust fan. Using rootfarm hydro soil with their nute line as it was near impossible to find foxfarm around here for a reasonable price. Been loving their product so far and so have my girls.

Lots of LST and topping to maximize the amount of colas.
View attachment 988222
Welcome to the farm. Nice looking grow

Top Bottom