First timer - 3x3 315w CMH

• Thread starter Pzykotik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pzykotik

Pzykotik

Yeah, that was the idea! I love this strain and I'd like to keep it alive, but I'm not sure how to proceed from here.

I was thinking I'd try to return it into a vegetative state right now, and take cuttings from it every few months.
This method seems like it would produce a lot of useless branches because I wouldn't have the room to grow as much as it produces.
I could some of give it away every time I take cuttings from it considering it would probably be every few months.
With this tent size, I could do 4 small plants in the second tent to grow/bloom, and once bloom is done, turn off the lights and dry in there.
I'd have to harvest them completely every time tho, so keeping them short and wide would be a priority.

So I'd have this mother plant just living in my first tent, happily growing and being cut every now and then, plus a second tent going into growth/bloom/dry cycles.

For the mother plant, well I was thinking of a hydro setup so I dont have to water it all the time.
My buddy sold me a bunch of gear, I don't understand the first thing about it yet.
Bunch of 5-gallon buckets with top holes, a few 40-gallon plastic boxes also with holes, some kinda pellets, a water pump, bunch of tubes.
Also a bunch natural nutrients, I understand it's supposed to be better, but I don't know any of the proportions needed.
Whereas the ones I buy at the shop is very straightforward, but maybe less "good".

So basically, I'm here: how do I make this into a perpetual harvest, and how do hydroponics work.
More research to be done! I love how I will have learned all of this in basically one year.

Ponky

Ponky

Well I like to take 10 to 20 cuts. Keep the top ⅓ of them. And then pick the 2 best of those to be final mothers. After treating them and and getting them healthy and stuff. Gets me usually what I'm after.

Pzykotik

Pzykotik

1. july 5st, after the last harvest i left the branches and buds up to hopefully get some growth (so we'd be at the 2nd regrowth), and saw some leaves coming out

2. Aug 7, bad news, the leaves died and I decided to cut everything that was dead, and leave only what seemed to hang on.
    but a seed sprouted. This is both good and bad news, because this means the plant has gone hermi before dying.

3. aug 18, seems like its going to grow into a fine plant, it doesn't look male.

4. Aug 22

5. Aug 26

6. Aug 28

7. aug 30

8. Close up of the branches
  9. I just ran out of nutrients, and as mentioned before I was given some natural nutrients by a friend who did hydroponics.
    on top on not knowing hydroponics yet, I have no idea how to use the natural nutrients together properly.
    note: i know the root farm one is ph- (i have ph+ too)
  10. 1662088265516

so if all goes well, my plan is to should keep this plant in vegetative state forever, and take cuttings from it to grow continually.

Top Bottom