First timer auto... to trim or not to trim?!

• Thread starter MissDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MissDee

MissDee

Yeah, the Ph may be creating an issue. To check it, you can buy a Ph meter pen, they range $20 to $100 for the industry standard. Another way is to use a drop from General Hydroponics. It changes color based on Ph, usually runs $10. You can buy a Ph up and Ph down product from the same company, which I recommend, but you can also use a variety of home based methods / ingredients. Room temp water is generally good, ideally between 65 and 75 I think is the target temp for water.... I'd have to double check that though.

Are you using coco or soil? They will have a slightly different target Ph for both input water and within the root zone.
Hi sorry not sure if last reply came through. I’m using Biobizz all soil and nutrients. I’ve bought a ph checker and adjuster online so that should be here tomorrow. Thanks for your help 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 x

budsymalone

budsymalone

Hi sorry not sure if last reply came through. I’m using Biobizz all soil and nutrients. I’ve bought a ph checker and adjuster online so that should be here tomorrow. Thanks for your help 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 x
Try adding beneficial fungi and bacteria. These help buffer ph naturally and also add to nutrient uptake. And builds the plants immunity to pest and disease.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Awesome. Make sure to calibrate it and you will be good. Ph is important and can effect many things. Knowing what goes in is just good sense. A good range for soil is 6.2- 6.5, I generally aim for 6.3Ph

MissDee

MissDee

Try adding beneficial fungi and bacteria. These help buffer ph naturally and also add to nutrient uptake. And builds the plants immunity to pest and disease.
Oh I’ve never heard of this, will google thanks x

Top Bottom