First timer, need help sexing plants

• Thread starter tjay1113
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tjay1113

tjay1113

Hi all,

I'm new to growing and this forum, thanks for the warm greeting and welcome.

I'm having a hard time sexing my plants, can anyone help me out?
pics if each uploaded

First timer need help sexing plants
First timer need help sexing plants 2
First timer need help sexing plants 3
First timer need help sexing plants 4
First timer need help sexing plants 5
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
That second Pic shows a lot of curling of the leaves.

tjay1113

tjay1113

thank you all for the info.

I started germination on February 15. Im sorry but not sure what "flip" refers to.

curling leaves is a sign of what? I also noticed that one has leaves beginning to curling but just the one.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

thank you all for the info.

Im sorry but not sure what "flip" refers to.
It's multiple choice.

A. Backflip. You have to perform a decent backflip in front of your plants, or they won't go into flower. If they're not impressed, they won't perform. It's a little grower's secret you won't hear about anywhere else.
B. It's when all the THC you've consumed finally renders you insane. It will, it's inevitable. He's just asking if it's happened yet.
C. It's when you "flip" the light schedule for a photoperiod plant, usually from 18 hours of light/6 hours of darkness to 12 light/12 dark, to induce flowering.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
It's multiple choice.

A. Backflip. You have to perform a decent backflip in front of your plants, or they won't go into flower. If they're not impressed, they won't perform. It's a little grower's secret you won't hear about anywhere else.
B. It's when all the THC you've consumed finally renders you insane. It will, it's inevitable. He's just asking if it's happened yet.
C. It's when you "flip" the light schedule for a photoperiod plant, usually from 18 hours of light/6 hours of darkness to 12 light/12 dark, to induce flowering.
All of the above. 👍

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah no signs of preflower yet... no alternating nodes yet... no way to sex by looking yet.

Are they photoperiod or autoflower?

A

Ava777

It's multiple choice.

Top Bottom