G13-HAZE

• Thread starter Compost Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

LOL From seed to present, sometimes I don't find the right words, but she's on the down slope, then there's the clones.

I call flowers with thick white pistils like that on the up slope. I like the flowers to be truly done. I want the most potential i can get. Takes patience. I never think about how soon a plant will be done anymore. And i dont check tricomes til the plant looks done.

C

Compost Man

I call flowers with thick white pistils like that on the up slope. I like the flowers to be truly done. I want the most potential i can get. Takes patience. I never think about how soon a plant will be done anymore. And i dont check tricomes til the plant looks done.
It's so B.A. to actually be present to watch the plants process into flowering. Gorilla grows was just watching the day lengths.

C

Compost Man

It's so B.A. to actually be present to watch the plants process into flowering. Gorilla grows was just watching the day lengths.
I want your experiences and expertise, I always get Very nervous at this stage, I don't ever accept failure

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm a soil based grower/ organics. I just had a friend come back from Epcot in FL.
They saw all the grows, aeroponics was sooooo impressive he said. COOL 👍

It sure is. Hell cloners have been aeroponic for years. And they work fantastic.

Top Bottom