getting the oil into a vile?

• Thread starter hitittwice420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

plant-lover68

I had a friend send me some hash oil and I just used a paper clip to get a little dab out and flicked my bic and it dropped right onto my screen on my little pipe and I really enjoyed it. A little dab will definitely do you.

Graywolf

Graywolf

If you warm it up until it is a liquid, it is easy to use a syringe or a dropper to transer the oil to a vial.

Bon appetite!

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
Putting oil into the vials is the easy part. Getting it out sucks.

stopped using vials in about 03 04. they just plain are no fun to deal with, with the viscositys and bubbly properties of butane oil, going in or out. i recommend switching from vials to something else if you can. something larger with a flat bottom.

R

ReDLuBE

when my oil is super thick i cut the bottom of a pop can and wipe the dish part out with iso on a paper towel, now you have a clean wide dish shaped container, cover with aluminum foil or saran wrap to keep your oil nice and clean!

M

MTgrower

stopped using vials in about 03 04. they just plain are no fun to deal with, with the viscositys and bubbly properties of butane oil, going in or out. i recommend switching from vials to something else if you can. something larger with a flat bottom.

My customers all prefer their extracts in paper cuts instead of vials. I offer them the option because I have all these tiny brown vials. I bought them thinking they would be ideal for various extracts. In my experience, they are only good for very runny oils or actual liquids like tinctures. Once they see the advantages of using folds, they don't ask for vials anymore.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
when my oil is super thick i cut the bottom of a pop can and wipe the dish part out with iso on a paper towel, now you have a clean wide dish shaped container, cover with aluminum foil or saran wrap to keep your oil nice and clean!

good call, some people use butane can bottoms too.

T

thumpnasty

i just smear it in and on top of the hole and put it on a seedling mat. it drips down in and so on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom