Glad to be here and Hiđź‘‹

• Thread starter GodzillaGrow69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GodzillaGrow69

GodzillaGrow69

So, let me introduce myself. My name is Matthew, I come from the EU 🇪🇺, where, unfortunately is Cannabis still illegal 🤫 I have a few grows behind me, so I think I know what I’m doing, but I joined this forum because I want to expand my knowledge and Know How, and share experience with other fellow growers!🤓 I’m currently building a new grow room with totally new equipment, from scratch and would like to get some feedback from fellow brothers in arms. So fat, I’ve done my growing with used and “shity” equipment, but still managed to get my PB of 1,6g/W. So, hopefully, with your experience, tips&tricks and my persistence, I finally crack the magic line for me, which is 2g/W. I will post my set up, pictures and other things soon, so you can have a look and maybe give me some feed back. Well, it’s nice to be “home”. Oh, btw, I also own a rolling paper company, we make custom made papers, limited series designs and editions and I own a cannabis seed bank. So, if you are interested and the“mods” agree, I can also make a small Giveaway if there is some interest. That’s all for now. Cheers 🍻

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom