Grandaddy Purple and QC Blue in Ontario

• Thread starter WeedStalkWonder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WeedStalkWonder

WeedStalkWonder

Hey growers,
I'm getting ready for the outdoor season in southwest Ontario, and picked up two strains 1. Grandaddy Purple and 2. Quebec Blue (from Toronto Cannabis Seeds - would recommend). I've started them indoors, and have a big sunny area for them outside once the weather is better. I'm planning to use some organic nutes. Just wondering if anyone has grown these before and how they went, things to watch out for, etc? Cheers

spidermanbrad

spidermanbrad

Hey growers,
I'm getting ready for the outdoor season in southwest Ontario, and picked up two strains 1. Grandaddy Purple and 2. Quebec Blue (from Toronto Cannabis Seeds - would recommend). I've started them indoors, and have a big sunny area for them outside once the weather is better. I'm planning to use some organic nutes. Just wondering if anyone has grown these before and how they went, things to watch out for, etc? Cheers
Quebec blue growth is phenomenal Like celery stalk branch thickness monster colas keep it trimmed back for air flow and mildew prevention due to really thick buds

ScubaTheMc

ScubaTheMc

well ive never tried quebec blue but it sounds very nice, please show us how it turns out when you are done. as far as gdp the closest i have is "grandaddy bruce" by canuk seeds, a cross between gdp and bruce banner. so hope fully this video will give an indicator of how gdp genetics can perform in sw ontario somewhat. the plants in the video are as listed from right to left
1. unknown strain
2. (GRANDADDY BRUCE)
3. gorilla zkittlez
4. blackberry nuken

Latest posts

Top Bottom