Happy frog and ocean forrest soil

• Thread starter Adam626
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Adam626

Adam626

Hi there

I'm grow five plants outdoors in pots and using happy frog soil at the moment possibly gonna move to ocean forest in the final containers. I'm just wondering do these soils need additional nutes throughout the grow

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I'm grow five plants outdoors in pots and using happy frog soil at the moment possibly gonna move to ocean forest in the final containers. I'm just wondering do these soils need additional nutes throughout the grow
[/QUOTE]
Yes eventually you will need nutes. I’m new to indoor growing but from wut I was told is i can make it thru veg without using nutes and I’m transplanting to 5 gallon pots. They will grow for 30-40 days without any nutes and then I’m gonna starting giving bloom nutes the first week of flower. My only question is do I use half strength at first to make sure I don’t over feed my plants. Hope you get it figured out and happy growing!!

mancorn

mancorn

Hi there

Most definitely. It’s chipped up wood and moss with a little bit of worm casting, bat guano and lime. It’s selling point is that it has some fungi. I use it as a seed starting soil. Use it like you would any other cheap bag of dirt. (90% of the people who tell you it’s a hot, heavily fertilized soil never use it. Same with OF.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom