Happy new year

• Thread starter Excessie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Excessie

Excessie

Hi there and good evening good morning good afternoon.

Been lurking on the forum for some time and last night after a good read regarding justiceman's sticky about coco I was prompted to register.

So here I am

I've been growing since 2011 and I'd say I'm the worst Grower ever. Seriously.... Lately I can never seem to run a successful grow. I think my learning disability and bipolar contribute to this. My brain doesn't store information and I can't get my head around EC and ppm.

I'm just not long having finished my grow which was meant to be for Christmas. I ended binning my plants in a rage. I do ridiculous things. Where afterwards I'm full of regret.

To give you a little insight

I always grew in soil and 2 years ago I switched to using leds. I kind of feel that since then the grows are coming out alot worse than ever before... I was using a combination of cfls and an hps when I started, i didn't run into many problems. I can't even remember what I did precisely back then. If I could I'd go back to using the same everything when I first started.

As for leds and light burn I always made sure the light was at a minimum of 22 inches.

Now i'm now thinking about switching to coco. But I'm totally lost... I can't get my head around the importance of EC and PPM.

And I read on another thread here how one of the farmer's mentioned to a new member that if you couldn't run a successful grow in soil you'll struggle in coco.

Now

Im wanting to run another grow ASAP but this time I'd love if someone could assist me. I want to stay well away from soil. I mean reading about how you can't overwater coco you can only starve the roots of oxygen seems appealing. I'm sure as hell sure I've overwatered plenty in the past. I think as a soil Grower watering every day won't be difficult to get used to. But this ppm and EC business is stressing me out along with a + b and whatever else.
Is a + b just short for veg and bloom?

Thank you in advance for reading and welcoming me to the forum.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I never check ppm and I grow in coco with gh flora series with the recommended dosage on the side of the bottle for the most part.
The worst problems I usually have is the occasional pest or forgetting to or being to tired to water after work sometimes. If you let coco dry out too much it can give you deficiencies.
IMG 20210110 093750038
IMG 20210110 154029751

Top Bottom