Hash joint

• Thread starter fatconeskills
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Decided to try this out with some of my home grown and some red hash. I pressed the hash, decarboxylated and pressed with hot water bottle and stretched to the size of a king size. Filled with some gorilla glue and a roors glass tip. Just messing around, hope you guys try it.

The hash.
Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 9.23.47 PM.png

the erb
Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 9.23.41 PM.png

The after math of nice hot pressing.
Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 9.23.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 9.23.34 PM.png

Enjoy my boys ! Stay safe, stay kind, keep your heart open for everyone. Lastly smoke fat !
Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 9.23.13 PM.png

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Decided to try this out with some of my home grown and some red hash. I pressed the hash, decarboxylated and pressed with hot water bottle and stretched to the size of a king size. Filled with some gorilla glue and a roors glass tip. Just messing around, hope you guys try it.

The hash.
View attachment 973712
the erb
View attachment 973713
The after math of nice hot pressing.
View attachment 973715
View attachment 973717

Enjoy my boys ! Stay safe, stay kind, keep your heart open for everyone. Lastly smoke fat !
View attachment 973714
How does it burn? What other ways do you use kief? I'll be making a batch of it with my new bags ( first time maker long time smoker). I'll have a whole whack of it with 6 full plants of buds getting the ice bucket treatment. Now what do I do with the stuff? Best way to dry and preserve? Without a heated press to make rosin I can only roll out so much hash, looks tedious. I thought of puuting some in a steel tube and compressing it into small pucks, any suggestions there?

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

How does it burn? What other ways do you use kief? I'll be making a batch of it with my new bags ( first time maker long time smoker). I'll have a whole whack of it with 6 full plants of buds getting the ice bucket treatment. Now what do I do with the stuff? Best way to dry and preserve? Without a heated press to make rosin I can only roll out so much hash, looks tedious. I thought of puuting some in a steel tube and compressing it into small pucks, any suggestions there?
I use kief with everything. Makes cleaner edibles ! I make a nice cafe de hashashin delicious and hits like a night train, outta nowhere. I usually just collect and put them in a plastic ziplock and keep in the freezer. I usually just smoke as is. occasionally I will just fill a wine bottle with some hot water and roll it for a good while which is how my grandfather use to make it. Temp ball and store in a nice little jar in cool dark place. When I roll the hash out and temp ball, the outside will make a nice crush, just like good cheese. The internal chemistry changes so drastically, and will take around 3 months to get that distinct hash terpene. The longer you age, the better. To be honest, I'm very old school with hash, and don't like to mess with tradition. I only chase full melt, all other extractions are meaning less to me. I don't "dab", nothing against it, just to much for something that is meant for sacrament and wellness. I tend to only smoke has that is from amber trichomes and have been cured as well. What is traditionally done with hash of my heritage is that we harvest at peak CBN, mostly amber rarely cloudy, some are harvested younger and tend to produce a blonder quality. The crop is then air dried for around 3 months, then beat against presses for the top smoke, them the rest of the plant is harvested as a whole branches and all and pressed into bricks. Now for you, since you have so much material, and sir I have seen the quality of your grow. I insist you experiment with all of the above during this quarantine and later on. Store loose kief in the freezer in a nice thick jar, never plastic. place some between plastic sheets and roll it out and keep stacking it together until it is a nice shinny smooth consistency, roll in your hands, and air tight and dark cool place. Edibles and quick drink, very indulgent, and an absolute treat after a long rough day.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I use kief with everything. Makes cleaner edibles ! I make a nice cafe de hashashin delicious and hits like a night train, outta nowhere. I usually just collect and put them in a plastic ziplock and keep in the freezer. I usually just smoke as is. occasionally I will just fill a wine bottle with some hot water and roll it for a good while which is how my grandfather use to make it. Temp ball and store in a nice little jar in cool dark place. When I roll the hash out and temp ball, the outside will make a nice crush, just like good cheese. The internal chemistry changes so drastically, and will take around 3 months to get that distinct hash terpene. The longer you age, the better. To be honest, I'm very old school with hash, and don't like to mess with tradition. I only chase full melt, all other extractions are meaning less to me. I don't "dab", nothing against it, just to much for something that is meant for sacrament and wellness. I tend to only smoke has that is from amber trichomes and have been cured as well. What is traditionally done with hash of my heritage is that we harvest at peak CBN, mostly amber rarely cloudy, some are harvested younger and tend to produce a blonder quality. The crop is then air dried for around 3 months, then beat against presses for the top smoke, them the rest of the plant is harvested as a whole branches and all and pressed into bricks. Now for you, since you have so much material, and sir I have seen the quality of your grow. I insist you experiment with all of the above during this quarantine and later on. Store loose kief in the freezer in a nice thick jar, never plastic. place some between plastic sheets and roll it out and keep stacking it together until it is a nice shinny smooth consistency, roll in your hands, and air tight and dark cool place. Edibles and quick drink, very indulgent, and an absolute treat after a long rough day.
Thanks for that info. I've seen the temple ball rolling technique but as I said it looks tedious to make a lot at a time. I will definitely be trying the above. What about drying after the bubble bag harvest. I now have the mash on coffee filters or parchment paper. I've pressed it out through the provided screen and I'll leave it sit until dry. ( over night? a day or 2?) Do you mix all screenings together or do you separate the 25 micron harvest from the rest?

" pressed the hash, decarboxylated and pressed with hot water bottle " Just so i have this straight you press the hash? I though you were making hash. You decarboxylated before rolling it with a hot bottle. I thought the hot bottle did the decarboxylating.

I know thick like a brick but I'm old and I've never cooked with pot or made Kief or hash so the whole process is new to an old grey brain😀😀

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Thanks for that info. I've seen the temple ball rolling technique but as I said it looks tedious to make a lot at a time. I will definitely be trying the above. What about drying after the bubble bag harvest. I now have the mash on coffee filters or parchment paper. I've pressed it out through the provided screen and I'll leave it sit until dry. ( over night? a day or 2?) Do you mix all screenings together or do you separate the 25 micron harvest from the rest?

" pressed the hash, decarboxylated and pressed with hot water bottle " Just so i have this straight you press the hash? I though you were making hash. You decarboxylated before rolling it with a hot bottle. I thought the hot bottle did the decarboxylating.

I know thick like a brick but I'm old and I've never cooked with pot or made Kief or hash so the whole process is new to an old grey brain😀😀
So the rolling with the hot bottle does all the decarb for hash and then temple ball. The hash is then what I store to age. Since you do the bubble, lay out on parchment or micro screen then freeze. After its solid get a cheese grater and grate over cardboard and leave to dry, collect then do the bottle press method.
I;m terrible with edibles but I believe just infuse and form of fat or sugar below 120 Celsius for 30min and that should be it, and just store and add the canna butter or syrup to anything, usually keeps a month in butter. So go for coconut oil.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
So the rolling with the hot bottle does all the decarb for hash and then temple ball. The hash is then what I store to age. Since you do the bubble, lay out on parchment or micro screen then freeze. After its solid get a cheese grater and grate over cardboard and leave to dry, collect then do the bottle press method.
I;m terrible with edibles but I believe just infuse and form of fat or sugar below 120 Celsius for 30min and that should be it, and just store and add the canna butter or syrup to anything, usually keeps a month in butter. So go for coconut oil.
Thank you. This is what I was looking for " Since you do the bubble, lay out on parchment or micro screen then freeze. After its solid get a cheese grater and grate over cardboard and leave to dry, collect then do the bottle press method. " I've watch numerous video's but that's the part I was missing. I seems its seems it must be common knowledge lol... I missed that part somewhere in my up bringing.

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Thank you. This is what I was looking for " Since you do the bubble, lay out on parchment or micro screen then freeze. After its solid get a cheese grater and grate over cardboard and leave to dry, collect then do the bottle press method. " I've watch numerous video's but that's the part I was missing. I seems its seems it must be common knowledge lol... I missed that part somewhere in my up bringing.
I would get bags from the harvest and be upset because it would just be all dry. I was then told to heat and press roll, that is what activates the hash and makes it rollable and smokable.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Pretty clever man, I like it! How much hash did it take ya to make a king size rollie?

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Pretty clever man, I like it! How much hash did it take ya to make a king size rollie?
I think around 3 grams my man. it just got a bit tricky keeping it all the same thickness, a glass tip is very helpful, and once you're down the the "best bits" you just smack it into a bowl and snap it. very very nice and slow smoke. The hash burns slow and crackles and sizzles

Top Bottom