Hello 1st Time Grower Here Are these girls Ready For Harvest?

• Thread starter Agurlandherbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Agurlandherbud

Agurlandherbud

Hello I am a first time grower I have 8 more that are almost ready to flower and I wanted more space in my two tents .I would like to know if my Afghani and GDP are ready for harvest they have white hairs that are slowly receding and turning Orangish Brown but towards the bottom of both plants the white hairs are barley changing color .at all .I have been reading told me that's harvest time Can Anyone Help Me To let Me know If Its time To harvest them. My other question after they are done What do you do with the plants Afterwards? Thankyou I appreciate you helping me SO MUCH

Hello 1st time  grower here are these girls ready for harvest
Hello 1st time  grower here are these girls ready for harvest 2
Hello 1st time  grower here are these girls ready for harvest 3
Terpz719

Terpz719

Different people go by different things. Myself and I guess "most" people go by trichome ripeness. You'll need at least 30x magnification to really see them.

Agurlandherbud

Agurlandherbud

Different people go by different things. Myself and I guess "most" people go by trichome ripeness. You'll need at least 30x magnification to really see them.

Okay I'll order a Magnifying glass today Thankyou for replying and helping me

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

It's fun here, and everyone is helpful and supportive to new growers. Start reading the grow journals, pretty soon you'll understand each step of the process from seedling to harvest. Good luck!

Top Bottom