Hello, question about dosing edibles using concrete.

• Thread starter Vexor1717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vexor1717

Vexor1717

Hello, I decided to make my 1st batch of edibles. I grabbed some wax from the dispensary so I know the exact thc content (90%). So I decarbed .5g so I know I have 450mg of thc. I grabbed some coconut oil and plan to add it to the chocolate chips I bought and fill into these molds. They are roughly the size of a teddy Graham and will be approx. 14mg each if I do all 32. My main 2 questions are: What is the best amount of coconut oil for .5 of wax? Also, what is the best way to figure out how much chocolate to use? I was thinking fill 1 mold then weight the single chocolate and multiply by 32 and subtract weight of oil. Any advice welcome. Thanks!

Hello question about dosing edibles using concrete
Hello question about dosing edibles using concrete 2
Hello question about dosing edibles using concrete 3
Hello question about dosing edibles using concrete 4
Hello question about dosing edibles using concrete 5
Hello question about dosing edibles using concrete 6
ezenzyme

ezenzyme

i would start by making 10 milligram chocolates, so i would figure out the weight of one chocolate mold and then multiply it, then subtract the amount of oil you want to put into it. Your BHO does not need too much nut nut oil to break down into, honestly it should bind to the fats that milk chocolate already contains. You need to scale up the thought process to the bulk amount of chocolate mass you need to fill your molds. Just because BHO will add weight doesn't mean that it will add more volume. Weight and volume are very different things. .5? Thats a tiny tiny amount of volume for the weight. a few BBs?Also i do not think that it needs to be de-carbed if its going to be bound to a fat or booze... I think your on point with your process tho and i am stoked to see your outcome. Also you want to get melting chocolate, reg chocolate will melt at room temp.

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Ummmm 450 mg divided by 32 would be around 14 mg that is if you are using 100% . Most concentrate reads 70 to 80 %. at 80% of 500 is 400 mg so 30 is 13 1/3mg. 70% of 500 is 350mg is 11 2/3 mg.

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
I came here to see what concrete had to do with any of this, and am somewhat disappointed. Was quietly hoping someone was gonna be describing some Mafia style edibles lol
Jimmy Hoffas? 25 a piece unless ur union lmaop
But honestly....edibles are a godsend for pain management

growsince79

growsince79

Hello, I decided to make my 1st batch of edibles. I grabbed some wax from the dispensary so I know the exact thc content (90%). So I decarbed .5g so I know I have 450mg of thc. I grabbed some coconut oil and plan to add it to the chocolate chips I bought and fill into these molds. They are roughly the size of a teddy Graham and will be approx. 14mg each if I do all 32. My main 2 questions are: What is the best amount of coconut oil for .5 of wax? Also, what is the best way to figure out how much chocolate to use? I was thinking fill 1 mold then weight the single chocolate and multiply by 32 and subtract weight of oil. Any advice welcome. Thanks!
IDK but 32 out of half a gram, you probably need to eat 5-6 to feel anything.

Top Bottom