Help diagnosing plant symptoms please

• Thread starter GuntherFredo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GuntherFredo

GuntherFredo

Plants leaf tips are yellow through out more prominent on top leaves and nodes, the very bottom tips are yellow and rusted at the end, plant is praying, leaves cupped upwards towards the top, and to me the veins seem to be yellowing as well. Stems showing a little reddening. Symptoms appeared worse when I switched to drip irrigation. We’re present prior.
they are in coco Perl mix 70, 30 one plant seems worse than the rest, all have Minor symptoms
Using general hydroponics 3 bottle flora bloom micro, and grow,
Cal mag general hydroponics 1/4 teaspoon per gallon
just used uc roots in this reservoir Ec 1.1, ph 6.0
Water starts at .2 Ec before nutes
Currently in 3.3 gallon airpots
Worst symptom plant is the biggest, Frisian dew, 6 1/2 weeks From beginning germ, tallest one is about 22 inches
They have all been topped once and pruned lower nodes and fan leaves once
Under growers choice 720 dimmed to about 475 watts, approx 33 inches from canopy. As of today I had them at 530 watts but backed off, grow room was at about 85 to 87 degrees for a few days
25 gallon reservoir, feeding 4 times a day approx a liter per plant

Help diagnosing plant symptoms please
Help diagnosing plant symptoms please 2
Help diagnosing plant symptoms please 3
Help diagnosing plant symptoms please 4
Help diagnosing plant symptoms please 5
Help diagnosing plant symptoms please 6
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I think the light was pushing your magnesium uptake to its limit. With that much power I also might bump up the feed a bit. I bet they could handle 1.6 ec no problem. First maybe try the calmag at full dose though. I've been reading that the new led lights really push photosynthesis in a way that makes the plants need more Mag. I have an almost identical grow to to yours and had the exact same issues...like creepy the same 😆

👍🌱

GuntherFredo

GuntherFredo

Thanks for the update I’m gonna take your advice because it got worse when I used uc roots a mineral descaler and it probably took all the cal mag build up out

GuntherFredo

GuntherFredo

I may transplant too the rest I can sink my finger in to see if it is moist that one I it’s like I can’t the roots are crazy

Latest posts

Top Bottom