Help me please!!!

• Thread starter Sadehvandiali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sadehvandiali

Sadehvandiali

So these little brown dots started popping up about 6 or 7 days ago jus noticed tonight after watering with my nutrient solution whick was 3 ml calmag 2 ml micro 2 ml glow and 1 ml bloom and they are growing in a 50/50 ratio of coco and perlite would anyone happen to know what this is??

Help me please
Help me please 2
Help me please 3
Help me please 4
Help me please 5
Help me please 6
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Without knowing more. I would go with Potassium or chlorine.

52DD7A97 9BAB 4C26 AED2 B63FEA29A63B
DBFB7643 78FE 45CE A577 C04DEFB22308
Sadehvandiali

Sadehvandiali

I've also got two phizlon 1000's hung at 30in light pattern is 20/4 it's an autoflower white widow bout 19 days old

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So these little brown dots started popping up about 6 or 7 days ago jus noticed tonight after watering with my nutrient solution whick was 3 ml calmag 2 ml micro 2 ml glow and 1 ml bloom and they are growing in a 50/50 ratio of coco and perlite would anyone happen to know what this is??
Looks like classic over-watering but hang out for a Coco grower to come talk to you good luck

Sadehvandiali

Sadehvandiali

I've been watering every three days should I go longer?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I've been watering every three days should I go longer?
If you're in Cocoa & watering every 3 days that might your problem, you have to water at least once a day but hang out for a coco grower to talk with you about it cuz I don't use it, if I were you I'd search out articles on how to water Coco and other basic Coco growing tips

Maybe @PlumberSoCal2 will be around later, he's a coco grower (he hates soil)

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Si. 3 plus times a day with 20-30% runoff. Set up a tank/bucket/trash can with nute water and pump if needed and keep the waterings (fertigations) same time each day.

You need runoff and pots can't sit in it. Draining waste water is the biggest pain when it comes to growing in coco, but once you get this down you'll like the results.

Couple things about growing in coco or coco/perlite:

Soak coco in a strong cal/mag solution, 1000-2000 ppm for 24 hrs. Rinse before use. The casion exchange sites need to be charged with N.

Fertigate 3+ x's a day. Figure out a daily schedule. 8am, 12pm & 4pm works for me but some days I miss the nooner. Bucket of nute water with a pump and timer works well for one fertigation.

Hydroponic nutrients must be used. Coco isn't a soil or peat based medium and can't be treated like it. When starting from a seedling or a clone use half strength or less. As the plant(s) grow make it stronger. There's many charts out there that will help depending on the brand of nutes.

Never allow the coco to dry out. If you keep to a schedule with 20-30% runoff this will never be a problem.

I'm doing this in greenhouses and outside. I currently have 26 tomatoes I started from seed in 1-2 gal pots of coco. They're growing like frickin weeds out in the garden. I refuse to grow them in the ground again.

There's a lot of info on this site. Try a search on coco and keep asking questions.

Sadehvandiali

Sadehvandiali

Thank you!! Yea there's alot of conflicting information out there when it comes to coco and watering schedules. I noticed that these brown spots really started showing up last night after I watered which makes me think I added too much nutes to the water

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Thank you!! Yea there's alot of conflicting information out there when it comes to coco and watering schedules. I noticed that these brown spots really started showing up last night after I watered which makes me think I added too much nutes to the water
True, lots of conflicting info. I grew in dirt for 50+ years and didn't start in coco until Aug last year but in that time I grew eight females to a 13 week flower through the winter, outside.

Before I bought a thing I read everything I could find about growing in coco. Seeing grows here caught my attention but I spent months researching. I'm weird and enjoy that kind of thing.

Currently I have 2 Ground Pounders
20200603 134238

2 GDP clones
20200603 134245

And a Chemgopher
20200603 134254

All in 1 gal fiber pots of coco.

All but the 2 GDP will be pollinated.

I'm currently working on the best mix for flowering using MasterBlend nutes but results are what counts.

This girl I'm smoking now
20200517 073103

Vegged for 4 months
20200519 164804

1 gal fiber pot in coco
IMG 20200515 075402
IMG 20200517 072817

After 50 years of dirt farming and 40 of growing weed I can't beat the results of coco. This GDP was planted Oct 25. In Feb I had purple buds from a strain not known for purple.

I see you've got autos? They take less nutes. Full strength should be half of recommended. Go real easy on her as she's going to flower when it's time and the more stress when young effects autos worse than regulars.

Sadehvandiali

Sadehvandiali

True, lots of conflicting info. I grew in dirt for 50+ years and didn't start in coco until Aug last year but in that time I grew eight females to a 13 week flower through the winter, outside.

Before I bought a thing I read everything I could find about growing in coco. Seeing grows here caught my attention but I spent months researching. I'm weird and enjoy that kind of thing.

Currently I have 2 Ground Pounders
View attachment 981862
2 GDP clones
View attachment 981863
And a Chemgopher
View attachment 981864
All in 1 gal fiber pots of coco.

All but the 2 GDP will be pollinated.

I'm currently working on the best mix for flowering using MasterBlend nutes but results are what counts.

This girl I'm smoking now
View attachment 981867
Vegged for 4 months
View attachment 981866
1 gal fiber pot in coco
View attachment 981868View attachment 981869
After 50 years of dirt farming and 40 of growing weed I can't beat the results of coco. This GDP was planted Oct 25. In Feb I had purple buds from a strain not known for purple.

I see you've got autos? They take less nutes. Full strength should be half of recommended. Go real easy on her as she's going to flower when it's time and the more stress when young effects autos worse than regulars.
Damn that impressive!!! Love it, yea I did quite a bit of research myself trying to figure out which medium to use I've only grown in soil so wanted to give it a chance and see what I can produce with it. Just popped some sour Diesel autos too so going to give those a try in the coco also. So you only use 1 gal pots? I was told that you should have one gallon for every month of the plants lifespan obviously that's not true after seeing those beauty's in the pics!! So do you think I should do a flush if ppm is high on those or just tone it down on the nutes? Also is it possible to overwater in coco I feel like three times a day would be too much?

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Damn what strain is that in those last two photos
GDP, Grandaddy Purple from the plant above. Grew through the winter in a greenhouse for 4 months then flowered outside. 1 gal pot of coco. So far I've manicured over 4 ounces and still have about a quarter of the plant hanging. When done I'll run the sugar leaves through hash bags. I still have several clones from her and will clone a few of them. This is some of the best smoke I've ever grown but I do have a couple Ground Pounders that will be ready in August that I'm falling in love with. Don't tell my wife or my GDP's!😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom