Help new to dwc!

• Thread starter Billyboybud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboybud

Billyboybud

I have a mendo purp plant that is in early veg I’m having a problem could anyone tell me what they thing is going on? I’m using AN in 5 gal buckets a temp of 77 and humidity is always at 45-49

Help new to dwc
Help new to dwc 2
Help new to dwc 3
Fangthane

Fangthane

The hydro guys are probably going to need a lot more info before they can help much.

--water source, starting pH/ppm, pH/ppm after adding your nutes?
--what additives are you using?
--water temperature?
--what kind of lighting, wattage, hanging height?

To my hilariously untrained eye, the color really jumps out at me. I'm wondering if either you're seriously underfeeding, or maybe there's a nitrogen lockout due to pH? I'm probably way off.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The hydro guys are probably going to need a lot more info before they can help much.

--water source, starting pH/ppm, pH/ppm after adding your nutes?
--what additives are you using?
--water temperature?
--what kind of lighting, wattage, hanging height?

To my hilariously untrained eye, the color really jumps out at me. I'm wondering if either you're seriously underfeeding, or maybe there's a nitrogen lockout due to pH? I'm probably way off.
Pretty bang on actually.

I have a mendo purp plant that is in early veg I’m having a problem could anyone tell me what they thing is going on? I’m using AN in 5 gal buckets a temp of 77 and humidity is always at 45-49
Advanced Nutrients you say... Any other additives? If so stop all of them including cal mag.

Are you trying to adjust Ph? If so don't. If the ph gets way out do a res change.

Are you using RO? These nutes are designed to be used with RO water.

Roots look healthy and plant looks hungry as hell.

What is your ppm? You are gonna have to feed more. But don't go off the deep end here if using RO I would 300-500ppm at this stage. If you can give your ppm info I could get a better idea

Top Bottom