Help please first grow overwatered under watered??

• Thread starter Darcey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darcey

Darcey

Help please first grow overwatered under watered
Help please first grow overwatered under watered 2
Help please first grow overwatered under watered 3
Help please first grow overwatered under watered 4
Help please first grow overwatered under watered 5
Help please first grow overwatered under watered 6
Help please first grow overwatered under watered 7
Help please first grow overwatered under watered 8
Help please first grow overwatered under watered 9
Help please first grow overwatered under watered 9

Darcey

Darcey

It's my first grow I'm using some root farm dirt from home depo probably for 4 autos, Shouldn't of, but I have 1 auto and 5 photos in promix I'm using emerald harvest nutrients I got a 4x4 tent mars 2000, 1000, a histrd 1000w lol replacement and a ridiculously expensive for what it 60 fiet red spec I got vivasun carb filter and fan I went on vacation for 3 weeks and came back and they were all very dry I over watered them for sure but since then I've only been giving them 1 liter of phed water every 2 days sometimes 3, my 1 auto (lambs breath) every day I feed them 2 times then water once I don't know what else to say but my plants need some help

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
that promix looks dry. You went on vacation for three weeks and didn’t water them? Honestly, you have a lot going on for your first grow. From the looks they look under watered. Some look over fed. Never used emerald harvest but at what ppm are you feeding and how frequently?

Ghost47

Ghost47

They are definitely over fed those tips will continue to burn then I'll end up with bud rot if u don't get it under control soon just lay back on the nutes or do half a dose instead of full strength and if I was u start having a plan for watering usally you can go every 3 or 4 days without watering I do mine on Weds and Sundays and u should think about defoliating your plants, they look very cluttered and if u don't then light won't get through the canopy which will make certain parts towards the bottom be underdeveloped

Ghost47

Ghost47

They default look pretty thick and full u can tell they love the environment they're in just get them nutes under control and get a better watering schedule and ull be gravy 😎

Darcey

Darcey

that promix looks dry. You went on vacation for three weeks and didn’t water them? Honestly, you have a lot going on for your first grow. From the looks they look under watered. Some look over fed. Never used emerald harvest but at what ppm are you feeding and how frequently?
My brother in law was supposed to watch them but was slacking he don't smoke what should my ppm be at I just got a TDS tester I pH between 6-6.3 I water the big one every day with a liter it drys out every day but the rest I've been watering every 2 to 3 days.. I feed twice then just water

Darcey

Darcey

They are definitely over fed those tips will continue to burn then I'll end up with bud rot if u don't get it under control soon just lay back on the nutes or do half a dose instead of full strength and if I was u start having a plan for watering usally you can go every 3 or 4 days without watering I do mine on Weds and Sundays and u should think about defoliating your plants, they look very cluttered and if u don't then light won't get through the canopy which will make certain parts towards the bottom be underdeveloped
I thought I shouldn't defoliat autos and all but 1 auto have started flowering could it be a photo I got the seeds from crop King I'm a give what you said a try I will let you know so easy up on the nutes and water them only twice a week

Ghost47

Ghost47

Yeah forsure If u do that I can assure you they will thrive they look really nice already but I think if u get a better water schedule and cut back some on the nutes you will hit that golden zone where they grow like weeds 😁 and honestly if u got like $10 to spare go to Lowe's or menards and get a water meter it will save your life atleast this way ur not guessing anymore and u know exactly when to water but usally every 3 or 4 days is good but really it depends on what kind of pot ur using and how good the drainage is and ect.

Ghost47

Ghost47

Yeah definitely cut back on the nutes though I would probably just water for this week or cut down cuz if u look at that pics of the pistils on the top of your colas they are turning brown pre-maturely and soon they will all die and you bud will start to burn and then rot they shouldn't turn brown until it's close to harvest I know because I gave mine some hot soil and the same thing started happening to my pistils and I just got it to bounce back a few days ago and they are starting to regrow and turn white again but that's only because I caught it before it got to bad which looks like yours are still in the early stages so if u take care of it now u will be fine anyways that's just my options and advice you can do what u feel works for u

Darcey

Darcey

Yeah definitely cut back on the nutes though I would probably just water for this week or cut down cuz if u look at that pics of the pistils on the top of your colas they are turning brown pre-maturely and soon they will all die and you bud will start to burn and then rot they shouldn't turn brown until it's close to harvest I know because I gave mine some hot soil and the same thing started happening to my pistils and I just got it to bounce back a few days ago and they are starting to regrow and turn white again but that's only because I caught it before it got to bad which looks like yours are still in the early stages so if u take care of it now u will be fine anyways that's just my options and advice you can do what u feel works for u
I will definitely give that a try and thanks for the help

Darcey

Darcey

Yeah forsure If u do that I can assure you they will thrive they look really nice already but I think if u get a better water schedule and cut back some on the nutes you will hit that golden zone where they grow like weeds 😁 and honestly if u got like $10 to spare go to Lowe's or menards and get a water meter it will save your life atleast this way ur not guessing anymore and u know exactly when to water but usally every 3 or 4 days is good but really it depends on what kind of pot ur using and how good the drainage is and ect.
Headed to get 1 in the morning thanks for the info

Ghost47

Ghost47

Your welcome some times those meters arnt 100% accurate but they give u a general idea of what's going on under the soil it definitely helps alot atleast this way your not guessing anymore plus they are pretty cheap

Ghost47

Ghost47

Yes if 1 of your plants hasn't flowered but the rest has then it's probably a photo what's the light cycle you have them on because if it's on anything more than 12 it will not flower if it's a photo but if it's an auto it will flower no matter how long u have the lights on for

Darcey

Darcey

Yes if 1 of your plants hasn't flowered but the rest has then it's probably a photo what's the light cycle you have them on because if it's on anything more than 12 it will not flower if it's a photo but if it's an auto it will flower no matter how long u have the lights on for
I will post UA pic tomorrow morning it has pre flowers but the other 3 are like Atleast 2 weeks in maybe just slow? My lights are on 18/6 this is her I will get u a better pic in the morning
IMG 20200811 085343

Darcey

Darcey

IMG 20200812 235653
IMG 20200812 235653
IMG 20200812 235653
I will post UA pic tomorrow morning it has pre flowers but the other 3 are like Atleast 2 weeks in maybe just slow? My lights are on 18/6 this is her I will get u a better pic in the morning View attachment 1015085
Wow water just water and the one was thirsty and the other over watered but here a couple of pic from today headed a vacation for a week I phed all my water and my brother is coming on Sunday and Wensday and I defoliated

IMG 20200812 235710
Top Bottom