Help Please!

• Thread starter GarciaGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GarciaGrows

GarciaGrows

Hi everyone, so I currently have 3 sick plants. I switched from 18/6 to 12/12 on November 1st for flowering. Last time I had added some nutrients was October 14th and that was only by water with 3 gallons of water with a tablespoon of fish emulsion mixed in. So pictured I have a Pure Indica (pics 1-3), a White Widow (pics 4-5), and lastly a Kalashnikov Baikal Express Autoflower (pics 6-8). Does anyone have any ideas what could be going on? I grow in soil, nothing fancy, I don't like to use synthetic nutrients. I tried flushing the autoflower twice last week and it seems to look a bit better. Temperatures range from a high of 82 during day to a low of 69 at night. I greatly appreciate anyone's help and advice.

Help please
Help please 2
Help please 3
Help please 4
Help please 5
Help please 6
Help please 7
Help please 8
GarciaGrows

GarciaGrows

Also I pH my water before watering. I keep it in the 6.5-6.7 range. And I water only when needed.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'll start the convo but I do not use organics.

You definitely have or had a lockout 100%. Flushing may have helped. I'm not sure how available that fish emulsion is when added but I think it created toxicities that locked out other nutrients. I can see an iron deficiency which is a micro and that does not happen to often. Those shiny and dark green leaves are a dead give away it was extremely over fed and likely has some root damage.

So hopefully that gets the coco started.

Top Bottom