Help pleaseeeee. First time grower

• Thread starter kawhileonard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kawhileonard

kawhileonard

Can anyone give tips on what I should do next? I was really confident in this plant and then started to notice the leaves drooping. I was confident that it couldn’t be overwatering because I actually held back on feeding her. I watered and it got worse. Any tips? I’d definitely appreciate it!

temp is low-mid 70’s

edit: I just noticed thus yellow spot as well

Help pleaseeeee first time grower
Help pleaseeeee first time grower 2
Help pleaseeeee first time grower 3
Marzcanna

Marzcanna

What medium are you growing in, does look like soil, What is you PH?

Defiantly looks like over-watering, Im curious you said "I actually held back on feeding her. I watered and it got worse" Did you stop feeding her and gave it water? If so watering & feeding is basically the same thing, in terms of over watering. The other issue could be root problem, have a look at the roots, does it have a smell & what color is it?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Need a whole lot more info, the backstory leading up to this, all the details.. In addition to the questions above how do you water? how much water per watering, till runoff? Or just a little around the plant? How often, every day? every few days?
What are you watering? With fertilizer? Plain water? Ec and ph? Do you know the humidity in the room?

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Need a whole lot more info, the backstory leading up to this, all the details.. In addition to the questions above how do you water? how much water per watering, till runoff? Or just a little around the plant? How often, every day? every few days?
What are you watering? With fertilizer? Plain water? Ec and ph? Do you know the humidity in the room?

Do we have a template some where for these type of things? I think it will help new growers ask the right questions with the right info we need for better diagnoses

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Do we have a template some where for these type of things?

Yep, its found in the cannabis infirmary stickies.

A copy;

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

Hydro Growers:
4. What type of hydro system are you using?
5. What brand/type of nutrients are you using?
6. What is the Ph of your nutrient solution?
7. What is the PPM/EC of your tap water?
8. What is the PPM/EC of your nutrient solution?
9. What is the temperature of your nutrient solution?
10. Does your PPM/EC show a rise or fall when you do your daily PPM check?
11. Does your pH show a rise or fall when you do your daily check?
12. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
13. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
14. How close are your lights to the plants?
15. What size is your grow space in square feet?
16. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
17. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
18. How much experience do you have growing?

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Yep, its found in the cannabis infirmary stickies.

A copy;

Soil Growers:
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

Hydro Growers:
4. What type of hydro system are you using?
5. What brand/type of nutrients are you using?
6. What is the Ph of your nutrient solution?
7. What is the PPM/EC of your tap water?
8. What is the PPM/EC of your nutrient solution?
9. What is the temperature of your nutrient solution?
10. Does your PPM/EC show a rise or fall when you do your daily PPM check?
11. Does your pH show a rise or fall when you do your daily check?
12. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
13. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
14. How close are your lights to the plants?
15. What size is your grow space in square feet?
16. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
17. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
18. How much experience do you have growing?

Oh yes i saw this awhile back. Must be a way we can enforce it because ive seen to many posts not providing enough info asking for help

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Oh yes i saw this awhile back. Must be a way we can enforce it because ive seen to many posts not providing enough info asking for help
Its a tough one to "enforce" exactly i think. There is already the sticky in the infirmary saying "read me first" where folks should catch that template. And if they dont, any member is welcome to share it with people if they've left out a lot of info.

But folks should realize, the more puzzle pieces they provide, the clearer the picture there is for growers who know what theyre looking for to base their diagnosis on.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Lol just noticed that template doesnt even list LED as an option for lighting used. Thats going back a while...

kawhileonard

kawhileonard

Appreciate the replies. I meant water when I said “feed” haven’t started any nutrients yet.. planted in soil.. I just started watering about every 3days. I watered until run off. Humidity is around 65% I believe. Is there anyway I can prevent the plant dying from being overwatered? Or do I have to just wait to see if she dries out and bounces back?

also under a 600w LED

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Appreciate the replies. I meant water when I said “feed” haven’t started any nutrients yet.. planted in soil.. I just started watering about every 3days. I watered until run off. Humidity is around 65% I believe. Is there anyway I can prevent the plant dying from being overwatered? Or do I have to just wait to see if she dries out and bounces back?

also under a 600w LED

Id do a couple things regardless and thats raise the lights up to reduce the demand on them, increase temp a few degrees as well as lower RH slightly. Is the plant still heavy from being watered? If so, wait until its very light before watering again. A plant that size in that size a pot, likely once every 5 or 6 days honestly, especially with humidity in the 60's.

But to give you any more youll need to answer as many questions in that template i posted above as you can. Otherwise ill just be asking a hundred questions.

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

also under a 600w LED

Assuming there's no promblems with roots it should bounce back after letting the soil dry out abit

Top Bottom