Help with first led grow light please

• Thread starter Akabudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Hey bro, thanks for stopping by with that information, just ordered the p1000, I only have 2x2 ft area, will be with me by Monday,
If any one could give insight to whether going from hid to led mid flower will give me problems would be appreciated.
Thanks 👍
You'll need to go through an acclimation period for a couple of days. But when I switched over I went to the right distance and 100% in 3 days with no ill effects.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Ordered viparspectra p1000 yesterday evening, came this morning whilst I was at work, just installed it.
Very impressed with the build, the dimmer is super smooth, and unit is built like a tank. As for power.. Mind blowing by eye and lux meter on my phone.
Here is a pic taken just after setting it up.
Thanks to all for help with my going led 👍

IMG 20201025 183737
Last edited:
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Ordered viparspectra p1000 yesterday evening, came this morning whilst I was at work, just installed it.
Very impressed with the build, the dimmer is super smooth, and unit is built like a tank. As for power.. Mind blowing by eye and lux meter on my phone.
Awesome! Looking forward to hearing how it impact your grow for sure :)

Growrx

Growrx

Was looking to buy maybe two of these for my upcoming 4x4? Are they cool running and would 2 be enough?

Akabudz

Akabudz

They are very cool running, I would look at their bigger models for. A. 4x4.👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom