Help! I have ph flushed and leaves just keep turning yellow

• Thread starter Mjwoww
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mjwoww

I have no clue what is wrong with her 😢 I have ph flushed and leaves just keep turning yellow
Help i have ph flushed and leaves just keep turning yellow

Help i have ph flushed and leaves just keep turning yellow 2

Help i have ph flushed and leaves just keep turning yellow 3

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No, not sure what that is...but no bugs...i have researched the white dots and know its not a bug but they have been there since the begining

Looks like mite damage. use a scope eapecially under the leaves.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What should i use to kill mites? I have an organic neem oil spray that i use occasionally

Honestly I have never had to spray my rooms for bugs. First step is positive identification. Take good pics and look close with a microscope and many experienced farmers will likely chime in with help.

But first identify for sure and or take good pics so someone here can.

M

Mjwoww

Thanks guys!! This is my first experimental plant. I have some good good next grow season..but i wanted to test my skills with this random seed...sooo lucky i got a girl! No balls yall 😂....im an outdoorsy gal so i prefer to grow in a natural environment and its much cheaper. I have done my research but i dont have a microscope and i dont have anything to measure the nutrients. Im not for sure what i should get for that. Any suggestions or links? Thanks again, bc i was very upset about this.

az2000

az2000

Just fed it foxfarms grow big

Thanks, i was previously feeding Gold'NGro 6-3-9...today i watered with foxfarms grow big

How much did you previously feed (Gold'NGro 6-3-9), and how much did you feed Fox Fams Grow Big (6-4-4)? They're about the same strength, so.. seems like you would the same amount.

Why did you change?

EDIT: It looks to me like relative normal older-leaf shedding when going into flower. Could have something to do with the lighting. But, it doesn't look like an overall deficiency. Just a few older leaves being cast off. Maybe a little hungry. I never had mites. Don't know about that part.

M

Mjwoww

How much did you previously feed (Gold'NGro 6-3-9), and how much did you feed Fox Fams Grow Big (6-4-4)? They're about the same strength, so.. seems like you would the same amount.

Why did you change?

EDIT: It looks to me like relative normal older-leaf shedding when going into flower. Could have something to do with the lighting. But, it doesn't look like an overall deficiency. Just a few older leaves being cast off. Maybe a little hungry. I never had mites. Don't know about that part.
I changed bc i ran out of the small bottle of goldngro and just decided to try the foxfarm brand, no reasoning just came in a bigger bottle. I really really hope its just shedding 😖😉

az2000

az2000

I changed bc i ran out of the small bottle of goldngro and just decided to try the foxfarm brand, no reasoning just came in a bigger bottle. I really really hope its just shedding 😖😉

The 2-1-3 ratio of Gold-n-gro sounds better to me. Fox Farms Grow Big is intended to be used with two other bottles (if not 12 more). Strength-wise it's about the same. But, the micro nutrients might be in Big Bud or Tiger Bloom. (I don't know. That's all I'm saying. It's not intended to be used by itself, as far as I've seen.). Maybe go back to GnG, and try switching to Grow Big again sometime, see if you notice any differences?

az2000

az2000

Are they always in that spot where the photo was taken? If so, does that spot get full-day sun, or does the wall on the right cause a partial-day exposure?

M

Mjwoww

Are they always in that spot where the photo was taken? If so, does that spot get full-day sun, or does the wall on the right cause a partial-day exposure?
Full sun all day...almost thought it was too much sun?

M

Mjwoww

The 2-1-3 ratio of Gold-n-gro sounds better to me. Fox Farms Grow Big is intended to be used with two other bottles (if not 12 more). Strength-wise it's about the same. But, the micro nutrients might be in Big Bud or Tiger Bloom. (I don't know. That's all I'm saying. It's not intended to be used by itself, as far as I've seen.). Maybe go back to GnG, and try switching to Grow Big again sometime, see if you notice any differences?
I also have the Big bloom bottle, so maybe add that too?

Top Bottom