How do I know when to Harvest?

• Thread starter high_time
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

high_time

This is a question I've tried to get and answer in other places but here where there are GREAT FARMERS I'm dying to see if yall can help me .I have a white rhino x super siver haze my thing is I have no money,disabled and fixed income,pretty much everything was donated,my plant has been in flower for about 6-7 weeks.can buy the magnifying glass to check the trichs is there a secret,or suggestion or heck anything that'll help.the pistils are still white yes there are some red but that's not how you do it.I have a magnifying glass like you use in school,I can tell there are milky and you can see some of the glands are really long,but it looks like you sprinkled sugar on it,the buds,I try turning it around so I can see some clear because of the reflection,and different from the others but since I'm colored blind it's hard to determine the amber,so if there is another way I'd assure appreciate it and thank you to all you GREAT FARMERS.:sign0065:

The HC

The HC

The general rule is wait longer although I had a plant I let go to long.

The best thing you can do is get a photo up here.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Sounds like you know how and what to look for...
Cloudy and amber Trich's...

Most will say wait till 1 or 2 out of 10 of those trich's are amber...Others will say more....and to wait...

It a matter of preference

Some books say you only have a few week window....Im sure it depends on strain and other things...But Im a newb so...

I'm subbed to read what the farmers here say...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sounds like u got a few more weeks 2 go.. White rino go's I think 8 weeks don't quote me on that tho.. But Silver Haze goes longer 10 weeks maybe so I would say around 9-10 week strain.. But that's juss a pure guess.. I wait till I see 10-20% amber but sence ur color blind that's gunna b tricky.. At 8 weeks pick a nug & test it do the same at 9 weeks & see how u like it.. Most people like there weed at very different times.. Some like it more sativa like & they pick it when the crystals look clear 2 milky looking.. U love my bud mega super Stoney more indica like so I pick my buds late when I see more amber.. The best way is pick a Lil nugg & test it.. A Lil nugg will dry fast.. Hope my info helps out

K11NG

K11NG

makingoo pretty much summed it up in a nutshell, i would deff suggest getting a better microscope off amazon there cheap, that will be much better than your science class one

nuttso

nuttso

clip several buds at different growing stages, name them, dry, cure, smoke, decide wich one is best

H

high_time

I knew when I join this site the growers here were so much more confident and knowlegable and great with the answers.total the info you guys gave me makes me feel good to know that there are growers that care about the small and dumb.will try the taste test and see what's it like,I'm more of a head high instead of a couch lock because of my disablility reather be a thinker than a potato. Much love to you guys, your the MAX

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea this is the best grow site ever.. There r lots of super bad ass growers on the farm.. & there very helpful here 2.. Ur at the rite place & soon u will b a pro helping people out.. Good luck on ur grow

P

Producer

iI've never been on any other grow site but this one and all I can say is I love it. So I guess I picked a good place to start. lol
But ya like MakingGoo said it comment #4, he pretty well summed it up.
Im going through the same process right now bro. Its not an easy one.
Best of luck!

Top Bottom