How much longer till harvest do you think ?

• Thread starter Irishking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irishking

Irishking

They are autoflowers, fastberry strain. The smell is ridiculous, it smells like orange and berry but it danks. Biggest one is 102cm over 3ft tall. They are about 8 weeks old now from seed. I see the hairs turning amber. Should I wait for more? I’m thinking 1-2 more weeks shud b good. Let me kno what u think. Thanks

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Looks like still another week or 2 of bulking up needed, I'm going by size ratios vs color on that, cant always tell by color & idk crap about autos lol

420.hydro

420.hydro

They are autoflowers, fastberry strain. The smell is ridiculous, it smells like orange and berry but it danks. Biggest one is 102cm over 3ft tall. They are about 8 weeks old now from seed. I see the hairs turning amber. Should I wait for more? I’m thinking 1-2 more weeks shud b good. Let me kno what u think. Thanks
Hey IK
here are my observations and questions (but i'm not an expert...) I do agree with the bulking up part (somewhere around 4-6 weeks of flower for 7-10 days based on strain and/or whether it's auto vs photoperiod i believe)
when did you switch to flower? (12/12 lighting) and get yourself a 10x loupe (or digital microscope) to look at the trichomes which will turn to an amber color when ready for harvest...
OK observation...i saw 2 other plants in veg (1 small and 1 med) they should be in at least 18/6 or 24 hr lighting until flower (12/12)
again just my 2 cents
PEACE & GROW

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
I would say about 2-3 weeks. Definitely get something to check your trichomes. Autos are tricky.
Nice coloring and grow!!

420.hydro

420.hydro

oh and when you're looking at the trichomes the "warm" (aka amberish) colored lights will color the trichomes an amber color (at least my photos were affected while using a digital microscope) so I wait until the dark period to look...I say this because i've harvested early once...ONCE...!!! 👆(any Danny Vermin/Joe Piscopo in Johnny Dangerously fans??? anyone??)

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

Hi there, I'm an Auto grower, are you still feeding ? It does look like they need fattening up, stay patient, cause there looking nice.
So out of interest, are you still feeding?, look at the pistols on the stem joints, are they ripening? Are any of the flowering buds still shooting fresh pistols, ?

Irishking

Irishking

Hi there, I'm an Auto grower, are you still feeding ? It does look like they need fattening up, stay patient, cause there looking nice.
So out of interest, are you still feeding?, look at the pistols on the stem joints, are they ripening? Are any of the flowering buds still shooting fresh pistols, ?

Irishking

Irishking

Hey IK
here are my observations and questions (but i'm not an expert...) I do agree with the bulking up part (somewhere around 4-6 weeks of flower for 7-10 days based on strain and/or whether it's auto vs photoperiod i believe)
when did you switch to flower? (12/12 lighting) and get yourself a 10x loupe (or digital microscope) to look at the trichomes which will turn to an amber color when ready for harvest...
OK observation...i saw 2 other plants in veg (1 small and 1 med) they should be in at least 18/6 or 24 hr lighting until flower (12/12)
again just my 2 cents
PEACE & GROW
Yea I have another tent I use for darkness.l just run 18/6 with my ones in veg still. I go 12am-12pm with the with flowering ones then put it into dark tent. Wait till 6pm then off for the veg ones till 12pm again. That my cycle.

Top Bottom