How to make pucks and load bags?

• Thread starter johnredcorn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnredcorn

johnredcorn

I bought a pick maker and 2" x 4" bags and I'm hoping someone can give me advice on how to pack pucks in the bags?I'm not sure if I should put 2 in and leave open

I also have a big 4' x 4' piece of 120 micron mesh nylon screening

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
You put the bud in the bag and pack it down bro. You should just do a google search there is hundreds of videos showing how to pack. For smaller presses the kids are doing “bottle tech” so check that out too.

FourthCity

FourthCity

I bought a pick maker and 2" x 4" bags and I'm hoping someone can give me advice on how to pack pucks in the bags?I'm not sure if I should put 2 in and leave open

I also have a big 4' x 4' piece of 120 micron mesh nylon screening
Are you having blowouts or other issues? What specifically are you stuck on? One puck per bag and keep it closed. Pics help too.

johnredcorn

johnredcorn

I have just been reading lots,and from what I read the puck method is the best yield.
I have already bought the bags and pre press so I'm doing pucks till the bags run out it anyways I've got lots of bufld to experiment with
I just want to know how to put the 2"disks into the bags

FourthCity

FourthCity

I have just been reading lots,and from what I read the puck method is the best yield.
I have already bought the bags and pre press so I'm doing pucks till the bags run out it anyways I've got lots of bufld to experiment with
I just want to know how to put the 2"disks into the bags
Can you link the bags, press, and puck maker you have? Like I said, you really dont want to do multiple pucks, just one per bag but depending on your setup you may be able to do multiple bags (side by side) per press, I just really need to see what you are working with to give the best advice.

johnredcorn

johnredcorn

FourthCity

FourthCity

You can do up to two 7 gram pucks side by side on that press with those bags. I would load the pucks in the bags using the bottle tech method (search youtube for bottle tech rosin videos if you need help with that) and place them in on the parchment paper in the center of the press about .5-.75in apart.

Top Bottom