Huntz for Runtz by Prolific Coast

• Thread starter THC.Tribble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THC.Tribble

THC.Tribble

Thanks to everyone who helped me trouble shoot some nutrient issues last week ! 🙌

Things are looking much better after a few days of recovery and some tent reconfiguration !

These are some Runtz x pcs2 by prolific coast seeds. Excited to see what the hype is about , hopefully they 🔥

My plan is to hunt these few for the best and take cuts , after flower id like to decide which to keep as a mother for feeding my room clones .

Most people use this method i imagine ? Feed back ? Thoughts ?

Huntz for runtz by prolific coast
Huntz for runtz by prolific coast 2
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

You can just grow them out and revert back to vegitative state after harvest, less cloning and solo cups that way. Ironic picture seeing as how Jesus created cannabis when He created the earth.

Anthem

Anthem

Thanks to everyone who helped me trouble shoot some nutrient issues last week ! 🙌

Things are looking much better after a few days of recovery and some tent reconfiguration !

These are some Runtz x pcs2 by prolific coast seeds. Excited to see what the hype is about , hopefully they 🔥

My plan is to hunt these few for the best and take cuts , after flower id like to decide which to keep as a mother for feeding my room clones .

Most people use this method i imagine ? Feed back ? Thoughts ?
I would not flower a plant and then try to revel for clones. Revel can take a long time and growth can be irregular. Take a couple cuts before you flower, by the time you are done with flower you will have a mature plant ready to flower or give clones.

THC.Tribble

THC.Tribble

You can just grow them out and revert back to vegitative state after harvest, less cloning and solo cups that way. Ironic picture seeing as how Jesus created cannabis when He created the earth.
Yea i know of this method but ...its less then ideal , major stress and recovery time, reduced yields and likley hermie the strain after a few runs .

id like to have new plants in week 3 veg by time i drop my current girls ideally .

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I wasn't talking about growing it out twice, you take clones after you revert it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom