Icky's Funhouse; My Projects & Grows

• Thread starter Icky420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icky420

Icky420

Since this is my first journal, I'll upload all the information pertaining to my grows. The lights used in each area, medium & nutrients used and so on. I have been growing some time now and have lots of different strains going and various side projects as well. Thanks for stopping in, I appreciate it. Please feel free to comment, upload any pictures if you have any questions and I'll do my best to help. Anyways, I want to keep this first post relatively short so let's get this started and enjoy the show!!!

Icky420

Icky420

Seedlings & Clones: I use a 3ft x 3 ft tent and a HLG 100 V2 in 4000k. I also have a smaller 2 ft x 2 ft propagation area for when I need to take a higher clone count.

Vegetative: 2 ft x 4 ft grow tent and a 4 ft x 4 ft grow tent. I this stage I run 2 tents for veg. My 2x4 is a true veg tent, more for early veg really. The 4x4 tent is more for late veg and early flower. I normally do flip and flower my 4x4 out. I am using a Mars-Hydro SP-250 in the 2x4 and inside the 4x4 I am using the Mars Hydro TS-3000.

Flower: Besides using the 4x4 tent, I also have a 4 ft x 8 ft flowering only room. Light used in this space is a Samsung LED Strip Light.

Medium & Nutrients: I am using Roots Organic soil as my medium. I do have some DWC plants growing as well. I use the General Hydroponics Flora series and GH branded Cal-mag.

Training Methods: I normally like to top early and often then use LST later in the grow. Lollipop and defoliation in early flower.

Top Bottom