I'm new here...need some advice.

• Thread starter WloWtr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WloWtr

The Blue Diesel #2 in the close-ups looks to be starting to bloom after being transplanted into 10 gals on 5-12 in my green house. I took them off 24 hour light and moved them outside with about 14.5 hrs/day of light. They're about 30" tall and growing strong...all organic.

How do they look? Should I just leave them on the natural reducing light cycle and hope they grow enough in bloom to make the harvest I'd hoped for?

I'm at 3500 feet and have real frost danger in mid Sept.

The girls july 4th
The girls july 4th
The girls july 4th
The girls july 4th
S

Sunbiz1

Hi,

Your close-up depicts new shoots, but I don't see any evidence of pistil development or "bloom"....let those babies veg for a while.

Happy growing!

M

MTM

Dude that 24 hour light has your plants flowering.I allways keep my plants going outside on no more than 14 hours of light.Ive had plants on 18/6 start flowering in june only to hermie when they flowered late in the fall.They will go back to vegetate in july,that really depends on the strain

tèchnìquè

tèchnìquè

our bigger ones are out but some of the smaller ones are still being brought in for a longer light cycle

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hi,

Your close-up depicts new shoots, but I don't see any evidence of pistil development or "bloom"....let those babies veg for a while.

Happy growing!

^^^Yep^^^

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

i agree with CGK and Sunbiz it does not look like it is going into flower looks like she is just vegging fine.

W

WloWtr

Way cool folks. They got a late start, and its a back yard grow, so they get a lot of attention. They'll be on timed irrigation this week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom